Antioch vs Hunters Lane

Icy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just happy that Metro Schools realized what was important and decided to call this thing before something did happen. I'm from the Detroit area, where city officials, the police, and the school systems do absolutely nothing to try to contain juvenile violence. Luckily, Nashville has alot of good youth programs and a good school system to try to steer kids away from gangs and related violence.

Im sorry but this is rediculous!!! This isnt NYC, Philly, or Compton...this is Nashville TENNESSEE!!! People need to get control of these kids or everything will get ruined for everyone and maybe permantly for some very innocent people. I new Antioch was bad but is hunters lane that bad also? or worse?

For starters, have you ever been to Antioch, do you know anyone in the Antioch community? I find this offensive in that people talk and assume the worst. There has never been an incident of shooting at any Antioch game. If you look at other metro schools, you will see reports of guns in schools, students suspended for drugs, etc. when was the last time you saw Antioch in the news for that. Yes, I agree that we need to get control of these kids. But, why cancel the game? This is probably the best game in Nashville tonite. Bring extra security, wand people at the entrance. Don't let the actions of a few mess it up for those who are doing the right thing. Also, you act as if there is not a problem in Nashville. You seem to be one of the ones who turns a deaf ear to what is going on around them. Catch up with the times, gangs are for real, the violence is for real. Instead of coming on a message board and downing the youth, help out. It's time to be real yall, it takes a village.

For starters, have you ever been to Antioch, do you know anyone in the Antioch community? I find this offensive in that people talk and assume the worst. There has never been an incident of shooting at any Antioch game. If you look at other metro schools, you will see reports of guns in schools, students suspended for drugs, etc. when was the last time you saw Antioch in the news for that. Yes, I agree that we need to get control of these kids. But, why cancel the game? This is probably the best game in Nashville tonite. Bring extra security, wand people at the entrance. Don't let the actions of a few mess it up for those who are doing the right thing. Also, you act as if there is not a problem in Nashville. You seem to be one of the ones who turns a deaf ear to what is going on around them. Catch up with the times, gangs are for real, the violence is for real. Instead of coming on a message board and downing the youth, help out. It's time to be real yall, it takes a village.

Maybe the village is trying to keep their own kids safe.