Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, what's your prediction on TH at Central this coming Fri? The Cougars have been playing alot better lately, not being selfish and working it inside and out. You can't forget about the Cougar Nation in the stands either, they are arguably the best student section in Big 9. Let's hear your thoughts and not your bashings.

I agree, what's your prediction on TH at Central this coming Fri? The Cougars have been playing alot better lately, not being selfish and working it inside and out. You can't forget about the Cougar Nation in the stands either, they are arguably the best student section in Big 9. Let's hear your thoughts and not your bashings.

This year Central has the type of team and PG to beat Tenn High. Our PG this year likes to drive and kick,which helps get better shots for the wings against that zone. It comes down to rebounds,free throws, and turnovers. Tn High isn't going to turn it over very much,so Central is going to have to limit theirs. Central is going to have to hold Tn High to one shot about 80% of the time to win. I feel like this game is a 5 point game that could go either way. But because its at Central,I'll give those 5 points to the Cougars.

SCHS-55

THS-50