Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

Fixing things in the DB system are impossible when you have people that respond "who isn't using it" to an illegal issue and really think only 18 year olds are doing it. Shame on you, you knew it was illegal no matter the age. CYA. They have signs posted and have made announcements at games that all tobacco use is illegal on school grounds. Thats why the smoking patio is gone. But NOW that you officially know, maybe YOU can make the change. We have had several confrontations in past years, (hint-tail gate $). Happy New Year

WATCHDOG

I have one simple question. Why are you (or claim to be) even a DB fan? I can't recall ANY positive comment made by you toward the school, teachers, coaches, players, facilities, fans, opponents, etc. yet you post claiming to be a DB "fan". So why do you "cheer" for a program that you obviously can't stand? I just never have figured that out. And if everything is broken, instead of being so negative why not propose some solutions (unless you are a Democrat and you don't care about solutions...just complaints). What would DBWATCHDOG do if he (or she) were able to "fix" the problem that is DB?

And as far as the tobacco issue goes, I have seen ADULTS at the games (not in the field house) stand inside the fence beside the band stands and smoke....as well as immediately outside the ticket gates at halftime. So if it is "banned" and "illegal" on school property why are they not taking care of that as well? Or is that just another problem that gets smoothed over at the evil empire that is DB? FYI- you may want to come out of your shell and travel to some other schools games and check out there fans and facilities and you may see the grass is not always greener. I have and I appreciate what we DO have. Are there things I would like to see changed? Of course, but if you think it is only a DB problem then you are fooling yourself...it is a problem with our entire community, country, planet. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree totally. The Administrators at Tennessee High are really starting to get on my nerves the way he pester the kids throughout the games about petty things. They want the students to come out and support their team but they don??™t allow them to interact with the game. During the THS vs SHHS game they decided not to play the music at halftime, so the student sections created their own halftime entertainment that started with cheering on a little fan on the court and ended with a dual between the two Cheerleading squads taking turns trying to top each other doing flips. It was very entertaining to me and seemed like good ???clean school spirited??? fun until the Vikings Administrator stepped in to ruin the fun. I guess he thought the Cheerleaders would get mad and put down there pompoms and break out the brass knuckles. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Every time I looked up he was pulling one of the students out of the student section to talk to them. I wish he would just give them a break for a change.

I agree cap. That was probably the funniest thing to happen at halftime in a while. I just cant believe they school administrators or administrator, because it just looked like one guy was making everyone stop, wouldnt let the students and fans get into the game. Just seemed like good clean entertainment to me. Seemed like it was a different guy doing all the pesteroing last year wasnt it?

I think you will be hard pressed to find any coach in the Big 9 that believe they get more calls than TH when they play them. I remember only one ref last year that called both Central and TH's games, the "ARBY's proposer". You know who I am talking about. When he is on the floor he takes "CONTROL" of the game. As long as the Arby's is at Tenn. High, all the other school's will be at a disadvantage. Because the officials don't want to get banned from calling in the biggest tournament in this area. I think you may be making excuses before the game is even played. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

didnt that official propose to one of the coaches sisters from SH? or is that a different official?

Fixing things in the DB system are impossible when you have people that respond "who isn't using it" to an illegal issue and really think only 18 year olds are doing it. Shame on you, you knew it was illegal no matter the age. CYA. They have signs posted and have made announcements at games that all tobacco use is illegal on school grounds. Thats why the smoking patio is gone. But NOW that you officially know, maybe YOU can make the change. We have had several confrontations in past years, (hint-tail gate $). Happy New Year

Watchdog,

loosen the collar there boy, the "who isn't using it" refers to the field house...follow along - "what do you expect the field house to do?...who isn't using it?"...you still haven't answered that one...as in, who should be using the field house that isn't?...what time of day is it unused?...and I don't have to cover anything (if I read the ridiculous computer shorthand correctly) I don't chew, dip, or smoke and I am not in charge...and I would rather people not chew, dip, or smoke, but don't have the authority to put up traffic cameras to get pictures of those offenders...but will be happy to bring it up to anyone that might listen...and hints mean nothing - pick up the phone give me a call...

Merry Christmas

Roll Tribe Roll

Watchdog,

loosen the collar there boy, the "who isn't using it" refers to the field house...follow along - "what do you expect the field house to do?...who isn't using it?"...you still haven't answered that one...as in, who should be using the field house that isn't?...what time of day is it unused?...and I don't have to cover anything (if I read the ridiculous computer shorthand correctly) I don't chew, dip, or smoke and I am not in charge...and I would rather people not chew, dip, or smoke, but don't have the authority to put up traffic cameras to get pictures of those offenders...but will be happy to bring it up to anyone that might listen...and hints mean nothing - pick up the phone give me a call...

Merry Christmas

Roll Tribe Roll

mr. moroonandgray maybe the problem is kingsport is run by the chickenhawk republicans willing to do all the talking but getting someone else to do the work or fighting. you and db watchdog or a couple off wanna be's who want to stir the pot. hope you have a happy holidays

mr. moroonandgray maybe the problem is kingsport is run by the chickenhawk republicans willing to do all the talking but getting someone else to do the work or fighting. you and db watchdog or a couple off wanna be's who want to stir the pot. hope you have a happy holidays

i learnt how to reed write and spail under this no child left behind deal our great chicken in cheif came up with

i learnt how to reed write and spail under this no child left behind deal our great chicken in cheif came up with

i'm back Wacjaco , a changed man

$50 to anyone that can explain what this "person" is talking about. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />