Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

#1 "vikefan33" lol even if east doesnt have a great season after christmas them and ths will still be about even because THS hasnt set the woods on fire BEFORE christmas now have they???????? see what THS has done before christmas is proven and we have numbers on that now.......... after christmas this is called a " unknow factor" so this means only a guess......... lol have a very merry christmas

#2 "sNackmaster" its kinda easy if you listen real close "this is our house" they was refering to the present time not PAST thats all behind them and you so i see how it made sense at the time because it was their house on that night i think.................. and merry christmas to you 2

Man, that has to be the longest sentence in history. How can East get on here and talk smack. They have averaged 7 wins a season since 01. Just check the schedules on coacht. I wouldn't punch my ticket to the Region just yet. You have a lot of games on the road, Viking Hall for one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sounds like i got ya all firedup for some unknown reason take it easy their fireball this tis the season......... and did i say i was talking "smack" NO but are you YES and im not " east as you call me and you know vikes love the past and thats fine but next year will they love the past when people say dang look at last year lol whatever dude now on the punching tickets you read way into things to much i never said anything like that so i guess i was out that day in school on the sentence thing but you know you did miss the day on reading WAY to deep into things and not reading whats said lol ........... must be a bristol thing and on the o so wonderful " vikinghall you are right about that we will see whos know your team my come around i hope so because i hate seeing you and some other sooooo upset and walking around with those big chips on your shoulders its sad ill be prying for you thru christmas lol cya o if you cant read this its ok i really dont care if you can

lol sounds like i got ya all firedup for some unknown reason take it easy their fireball this tis the season......... and did i say i was talking "smack" NO but are you YES and im not " east as you call me and you know vikes love the past and thats fine but next year will they love the past when people say dang look at last year lol whatever dude now on the punching tickets you read way into things to much i never said anything like that so i guess i was out that day in school on the sentence thing but you know you did miss the day on reading WAY to deep into things and not reading whats said lol ........... must be a bristol thing and on the o so wonderful " vikinghall you are right about that we will see whos know your team my come around i hope so because i hate seeing you and some other sooooo upset and walking around with those big chips on your shoulders its sad ill be prying for you thru christmas lol cya o if you cant read this its ok i really dont care if you can

I'm wrong THIS is the LONGEST sentence in history. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm wrong THIS is the LONGEST sentence in history. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It's getting close to game tme Vikefan33, I'm predicting the Cougars to be Victorious tonight. Hope to see you there, but either Hope all the Big 9 fans a Very Merry Christmas and Wonderous New Year. That wasn't very long sentences, it must be the Sullivan County Education. HAHA

Man, that has to be the longest sentence in history. How can East get on here and talk smack. They have averaged 7 wins a season since 01. Just check the schedules on coacht. I wouldn't punch my ticket to the Region just yet. You have a lot of games on the road, Viking Hall for one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Give East a break. Let them have their time in the sun. They have been at the bottom more than they have been near the top. I have no problem hearing East fans show pride in their team. They have earned the right to brag a little bit. It is also nice to see a county school take it to the city schools. Just like Central in 05-06. I know it is early but right now it is nice. Their is such disparity between county and city schools that it hardly seems fair that they are in the same conference. More money, more athletes, and better facilities they really make a difference

PLEASE!!!! Use some punctuation so we can understand your posts.

Not many of our kids can make to away games. As many students as Central had that night they werent very loud. I think our 40 students was just as loud as their 200. Plus all their student section did the first half was complain about us and all they did in the second half was sit there on thier hands. Wait till the CCCCouger Den comes to the PATRIOT PALACE and meets up with Patriot Nation you will see loud. I promise it will be louder than the CCCCouger Den has ever been. Do u want to see an example of how loud we are at home? Come tonight, we play Virgina High at 8.

I am the PATRIOT NATION

Dare I say that your post just proved our dominance as a student section. You referred to the C-C-C ou cheer that we have made famous through out the years. When it all comes down to it,the good teams usually have some of the loudest student sections. East has a loud student section THIS year,however,I think that is just the product of having a good team for the first time in a while. Central has had a solid student section for about 4 years now.

Either way,good teams get the job done no matter the student section,tonight,we will see who can get it done because Tenn High and Central both need this game tonight.

I'm at the Kreul Classic and there are some good teams, but the way Science Hill's playin gi'm a little surprised.

This is Science Hill's game on the 19th

Science Hill 13 14 22 22- 71

Provisio East 14 13 12 22- 61

Adams-17,Odem-15,C. Smith-11,Bradley-10,L. Smith-8,Grey-6,Hancock-4 (3's Odem-2,Adams-2,Bradley-2,Hancock-1)

They're playing like a real team if they play like this on Jan. 4th they will be unstoppable and #1 in the conference 4 real