Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

Science Hill got beat by the refs tonight, i am getting sick of going to games and watching refs decide who is going to win and who is going to lose, that is garbage. Im going to stop watching basketball because this regions refs are joke. at least in football you can run over the ref on "accident" on the next play if he makes a bad call. basketball games are rediculas now, there is no way in heck, excuse my french, that science hill should lose to central, no matter how bad they play, the refs decided that game befor it started. this is rediculas and something should be done about it.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Science Hill got beat by the refs tonight, i am getting sick of going to games and watching refs decide who is going to win and who is going to lose, that is garbage. Im going to stop watching basketball because this regions refs are joke. at least in football you can run over the ref on "accident" on the next play if he makes a bad call. basketball games are rediculas now, there is no way in heck, excuse my french, that science hill should lose to central, no matter how bad they play, the refs decided that game befor it started. this is rediculas and something should be done about it.

Any justification to this rant or just excuses?

Science Hill got beat in every element of the game. They had to foul to try and come back from a large deficet. hCentral also did a great job against the press. Central shot 60% from the field and dominated the paint. I just don't know why no ones giving Central credits for the wins they're getting, it seems like theres always another excuse as to why they lose but what it really comes down to is that Central is a very good team and if they come to play night in and night out they can play with anyone in the Big 9.

The real joke is your post! Some more science hill mentality. The refs were bad both ways, science hill got away with

plenty tonight, but the real thing you should come to grips with is you got beat... live with it! The Pitts era is over, move on.

First of all the refs did not beat Science Hill, the cougars were the better team tonight. Their student section helped pump up the team and went crazy. It was a great game and the cougars outplayed them in the end. The refs were pretty much even there were some bad calls but overall it was even both ways.

Congrats to those cougars who can pull an upset at anytime. If they played like they did tonight all the time, we would be the team to beat.

Also the student section proved tonight they are the best in the big 9.... Noone else is even close, they were loud all night.

i dont no when the last time a saw more homecooking than with the central refs especially when it came down to the end. our #1 player didnt play either by the way.

Not to mention from what i saw central got wooped in the parkin lot after the game

HA i was there, saw it all, science hill started it central finished it with all the science hill students runing away and now there all in trouble, and 1 is in JCDC... man what a win for the toppers?

ps. this is about basketball.....way to bring up the fight? thats all you have to say after a lost

'

i dont no when the last time a saw more homecooking than with the central refs especially when it came down to the end. our #1 player didnt play either by the way.

Not to mention from what i saw central got wooped in the parkin lot after the game

This post is ridiculous. You must not have been at the game because if you were you would've seen that the refs made bad calls BOTH ways, especially in the latter part of the game. But seriously, why doesn't anyone EVER give Central credit for winning. They are a good team and no one ever gives them credit.

Oh and about the parking lot, it wasn't a "wooping", the Central kids got jumped because we all know that Science Hill can't stand losing to a bunch of county kids.

This post is ridiculous. You must not have been at the game because if you were you would've seen that the refs made bad calls BOTH ways, especially in the latter part of the game. But seriously, why doesn't anyone EVER give Central credit for winning. They are a good team and no one ever gives them credit.

Oh and about the parking lot, it wasn't a "wooping", the Central kids got jumped because we all know that Science Hill can't stand losing to a bunch of county kids.

also not to mention, the fight started with a bunch of toppers yelling at a central girl callin her many bad words and our guys were just protecting her and then they pushed the girl and that started the fight. but now on to basketball

i hate to tell you but theres some homecookin at the topper palace as well. even if your best player is out, Science Hill still has lots more talent than central and should still beat them. and nobody cares who got whooped in the parking lot, the game is what matters, not who won out in the parking lot.

You are such a CLOWN!!! I was actually (in my own way) taking up for poor Whittemore. But since you've now opened the door...let me oblige you and come on in. When I said "juvinial at best" I was trying to be as complaisant as his comments would allow. So since you're the expert how would you describe his verbiage? If you forgot here it is again /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> "Our defense is like dog p--- that you can smell before you see it," said the Falcon's head coach Todd Whittemore. "If I had a knife I would probably be on a suicide watch." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You have, or will NEVER hear a comment like that out of ANY other Big 9 coach! Heck at THS that would almost be grounds for dismissal.

By the way (and just FYI) because you truly seem to be confused; "VERBAGE" is a deliberate misspelling of the word "VERBIAGE" that assimilates the word "garbage"...which is truly all that comes out of your mouth. Next time break out your Webster before you try to correct someone...CLOWN! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And let me clear one more thing up. The Vikings HAVE struggled this year, but there are still only two teams (DB, and The Hill) that I think are better. East ALSO has a good team and will be tuff to beat. Volunteer plays with emotion, and the Central Circus would be the best show in town...if this was a student section contest. But it??™s not, its Basketball...and that??™s all the credit you're going to get out of me! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well CAP1 here we go disagreeing again already and so soon after the holidays! That sure didn't last long did it? You must be confused if you thought that I was looking for any kind of credit from you! Why would I try to establish any kind of credit from you when your credit on here IMO is worthless at best? If you spoke with any credibility CAP1 then it would come in the form of you speaking about all teams the same and not just the mighty THS and until you can do that dont EVER mistake me as trying to quantify anything I say through you. And I obviously don't need a Webster's to push your little button now do I? And you called me the CLOWN, you perform on cue every time!

All three of the refs were bad, just like the rest of the Big 9 refs. Central has never gotten a real home cooked meal from the refs and definitely did not get it tonight. True, the refs made some bad calls against SH, however, those calls were just as equal, if not better, than the ones against Central. SH was pushing players around the whole night and none of them were called for that. However, people need to understand that Central lead the whole game up to the point that they were tied at 52, but took the lead from there for good. Central has a very decent team and needs to be given credit for the win without adding other variables such as refs.