Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

I'm sorry but this is one I couldn't refuse..... Of all people to get on here and call someone the "Oh Great and Merciful anything" means CAP1 has to be the biggest hypocrite that I have come across on here. Sometimes I think you have a throne and crown all dudded up with rhinestones that you sit in while your in front of your computer and tell all of us why we are idiots and you are the GOD of HS sports in the tri-cities area. Have you ever wondered why so many people get on here and seem to have a problem with the same person...YOU! Its because your pompous attitude on here leaves everyone with a a bad taste in their mouth. Your obviously someone who has way to much time on their hands and uses it to get on here and tell everyone else why you (and THS) are superior to everyone. One other thing, for someone to get on here and say that they go to church and maybe even hold a position in that church and then tell someone he needs to "grow a sack" on here, I don't call that being a "jokester" I call that being a hypocrtical idiot who needs to grow up. As far as knowing who you are I could care less... thats just one less idiot that I have profess to knowing!

So are you saying if you say that someone needs to grow a sack, then they apparently dont go to church lol? if thats what your saying, that is stupid, do yourself a favor and dont respond to anyone's comments on this board. I personally think that is pretty funny myself and im sure a lot more people thought so as well.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The One seed plays the winner of the 8 and 9 game. 4 plays 5, 2 plays 7, and 3 plays 6.

One versus 8/9 winner plays 4/5 winner

2/7 winner plays 3/6 winner

So not automatic region beth this year. I think it was because the One seed last year went over a week without playing. All games will be at Volunteer.

When it was the Big 7? or 8? three years ago the top team earned a bye. Since Central and Volunteer have come back to make it the Big Nine, it has been the 8/9 winner plays the #1 seed. No byes. Usually teams try to get some players with injuries time to heal. But I think no one has taken a week off unless their schedule did not include games a week before the District. Many team schedule a game or two of non-conference foes so they won't have that week layoff. GOD Bless!!!!

Last year DB played their last regular season game on Feb. 8 and played their first District game on Feb. 19th. They couldn't schedule a game after Feb. 8th because the Tournament started on the 10th. TSSAA will not let you play any more than 2 games a night during the school week now.

Last year 6 played 9, 7 played 8, 3 played winner of 6/9 game and 2 played the winner of the 7/8 game. One played the 4/5 winner as usual. Last year the 1 got a bye to the region.

Funny article in tricitiessports.com on Greeneville beating Volunteer in a Saturday Game.

The falcon coach is griping and complaining about the rough agressive playing style by Greeneville and the poor officiating!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

District 2 seems like a better fit for Volunteer. They do play in that District in Football. Maybe there is a behinds the curtain push to make that happen in Basketball?

Roll Tribe Roll

Sullivan East is coming to the DB Dome Tuesday for maybe the biggest game of the Regular Season in the Conference. If East wins, then the Indians still have some work to be done. If the Indians win, the Regular Season, outright title, is out of reach for the Patriots and the Toppers.

I misssed the 1st game in Bluff City, but I heard that the Patriots crowd was awesome. I am sure you will bring that same crowd and excitement to Kingsport.

Roll Tribe Roll

Sullivan East is coming to the DB Dome Tuesday for maybe the biggest game of the Regular Season in the Conference. If East wins, then the Indians still have some work to be done. If the Indians win, the Regular Season, outright title, is out of reach for the Patriots and the Toppers.

I misssed the 1st game in Bluff City, but I heard that the Patriots crowd was awesome. I am sure you will bring that same crowd and excitement to Kingsport.

Roll Tribe Roll

We will Art. I hope this game is as good as the last one. You missed a great game. I cant wait till the game.

3 words. Won't be close.

Hope you are wrong, I would love to see a close game, because I thank these teams have the best coaches in that league. I would like to see it come down to coaching it usually doesn't the team with the better players win! and thats DB. If sullivan east can get some good looks and knock them down it may be close. good luck to both!

Any thoughts on the last few games of the season? How will everyone finish up? With the top 3 spots a lock, other than who will finish 2nd and 3rd, alot could happen from 4th on down.

4. Tennessee High 7-6

@ Science Hill

Central

@ Crockett

5. Central 6-6

@ Crockett

@ Tn High

Boone

@ Volunteer

6. Volunteer 5-7

South

@ Boone