Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont hold any anger towards you CAP1! None whatsoever... I just personally think your an idiot and actually feel sorry for you and your idiotic posting most of the time. I just call them like I see them.

Sticks and stones Falcondad??¦I guess the next step is telling me to meet you at the Kmart parking lot. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You should probably take those ???loser??? goggles off because they have distorted your view.

The way the tribe has played recently, I would be clearing a place in the trophy case just yet. I believe there will be upsets in the District. I believe the winner of Tenn. High/Central will give the tribe all they want. I also believe the Hill will be playing Volunteer in the other semi. If I was East I wouldn't want to be playing Volunteer on their home court facing a season ending game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So DB will have there hands full the whole way and East doesn't want to play the Falcons on there floor in a do-or-die situation...I guess we just concede the trophy to the Toppers. Neither team has exactly lit up the floor down the stretch.

Some of you may get mad at me for bringing this up again, but I am really worried about this Indian team going into this tournament. They have not been the same team since they went to Roanoke and got embarrassed. It's like they lost some of their MOJO and I'm afraid if they don't get it back soon they are looking at an early exit in the playoffs. And that would be a shame for a team with this much talent.

They are not playing the best and it aint because of the trip to Salem. But hey they went undefeated in the conference

It is on tricities.com (Bristol Paper). It is not on TriCitiesSports.com yet.

bud, there is always a point in every game where a team hits a cold streak and struggles to score. Even in blowouts, there is always a small stretch where a team cannot either get in there offense or cannot make a bucket. We hit ours about 3 or 4 minutes into the 4th and I think we were up about 2 or 3 and Taylor Harmon hit a couple of big buckets to put them in the lead and they took the momentum from there.

Now, here is where the refs come into play. We are only up by 2 points at that time when, if the game is called anywhere close to fair, we are up 20 at this point and once they made that run we call a timeout, regroup and still have a sizable lead. This is how SH and DB put away teams, they get out to such a big lead that even when you make that late run on them you have used up everything you had just to get back in the game and make it close. This should have been a game where the JV players were getting time at the end. Every time we got a decent lead around 10 or so the refs would make unbelievable calls that would keep the ball on TN High's end until they scored.

Hey Brock20??¦tell your boys Cougarnation and RIPST21 that I heard that they were sellin tissues by the box at the concession stand tonight after the game. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

All jokes aside??¦I hope for a good clean straight up ball game tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It's not going to be a "cake walk" for either team. Is Mickey back in uniform?

Hey Brock20??¦tell your boys Cougarnation and RIPST21 that I heard that they were sellin tissues by the box at the concession stand tonight after the game. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

All jokes aside??¦I hope for a good clean straight up ball game tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It's not going to be a "cake walk" for either team. Is Mickey back in uniform?

I guess thats a good thing they will be selling those, be sure to get a hold of them first! and the answer to your question regarding Mickey is yes, so now you may have something to worry about. Good luck tonight!

I guess thats a good thing they will be selling those, be sure to get a hold of them first! and the answer to your question regarding Mickey is yes, so now you may have something to worry about. Good luck tonight!

True...True... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ill be honest with you. i cried. i cried alot lol but it was a good season for the cougars. we had some hard fought games. just plain out got played last night. Good luck to Tenn High the rest of the way, they will need it.

ill be honest with you. i cried. i cried alot lol but it was a good season for the cougars. we had some hard fought games. just plain out got played last night. Good luck to Tenn High the rest of the way, they will need it.

You guys played a hard fought game??¦but this game was won (and lose) at the charity stripe. I have to be honest??¦I felt pretty comfortable at halftime, even WITH the inconsistency of the calls by the two refs other than Bart. One thing I think we all can agree on is that it??™s never a good sign when you see the official hanging out in the opposing teams student section during the game before your game. But even with that??¦It seemed like it would be our night from the jump. But I should have known from past experience that them county boys weren??™t going to just lay down and take it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> From halftime on it was a nail biter!

Thanks for the well wishes but I??™m afraid it??™s going to take more than luck for the Vikings from this point on. But hey??¦anything could happen??¦I mean??¦we are the defending District Tournament Champions. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

By the way #50 should play football??¦he??™s a beast! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I don??™ remember him from the last game.

You guys played a hard fought game??¦but this game was won (and lose) at the charity stripe. I have to be honest??¦I felt pretty comfortable at halftime, even WITH the inconsistency of the calls by the two refs other than Bart. One thing I think we all can agree on is that it??™s never a good sign when you see the official hanging out in the opposing teams student section during the game before your game. But even with that??¦It seemed like it would be our night from the jump. But I should have known from past experience that them county boys weren??™t going to just lay down and take it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> From halftime on it was a nail biter!

Thanks for the well wishes but I??™m afraid it??™s going to take more than luck for the Vikings from this point on. But hey??¦anything could happen??¦I mean??¦we are the defending District Tournament Champions. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

By the way #50 should play football??¦he??™s a beast! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I don??™ remember him from the last game.

Did you give "Bart" and crew a Valentines Day card before the game? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />