Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

I think Sullivan East has a good shot at the win in JC>

Reason 1: They have an inside game and good shooting guards. That was the exact recipe that the DB Indians used to beat the Science Hill in the Topper Palace.

Reason 2: Coaching. John Dier is the 2nd best coach in East Tennessee.

This could be a shootout..... parden the pun but it was just to easy.

What happened to the famous Topper Press? It was not a factor against Kingsport. They rarely ever tried to press DB. And, the Topper depth is a thing of the past for now. They do not have a deep bench this season.

Good luck to the Patriots

Roll Tribe Roll

Yes this could be a shootout.....But I think Science Hill has to many weapons.......pun intended /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol our student section has a little chant for tomorrow night. Guns Dont Kill People Danny Avery does.

HAHA How funny shuuuuuuuuu.....I can't top laughing at that. Whoo gotta love them student sections they really do make a difference in the games /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> wow how original. I don't think he actually killed anyone. How many people at east bring there huntin rifles to school? is there any difference?

HAHA How funny shuuuuuuuuu.....I can't top laughing at that. Whoo gotta love them student sections they really do make a difference in the games /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> wow how original. I don't think he actually killed anyone. How many people at east bring there huntin rifles to school? is there any difference?

Lol we know he didnt kill anybody but it still is really funny. We have a few other things. One thing we want to do but is impossible is put a bunch of those little cheap, green squirt guns on their bench. Oh and to the rifle thing since ive been at East we havent had any gun busts. Plus its kinda hard to sneak in a rifle.

Im not going to waste my time doing the research but DB has been to the state tournment many times. The comment that dip-wad made was "Has DB ever even been to state". Well I have to assume he means "ever". In the Buck Van Huss era the Tribe made the tourney more times than any other school, I think Shipley took them at least twice, and Morgan has made two trips. As far as what school across the state has made the most trips I don't know, but I would think DB is up there pretty high. I would be supprised if Science Hill has made more trips than DB. DB did have that long drought during the Daniels days and the first part of the Morgan days.

Have they ever won state?

Lol we know he didnt kill anybody but it still is really funny. We have a few other things. One thing we want to do but is impossible is put a bunch of those little cheap, green squirt guns on their bench. Oh and to the rifle thing since ive been at East we havent had any gun busts. Plus its kinda hard to sneak in a rifle.

The report I heard was he didn't have the gun in the school...just on school grounds (in his car). Doesn't make it OK though. Well have fun tonight at the palace...it should be a good one.

After the Whittemore quote in Kingsport Times about how if he was a player he wouldn't allow 3 straight lay-ups,I hope Central doesn't have a breakaway layup tonight.

I think Central and East both pull off an upset tonight.

Its a good night for the Sullivan County boys.

Yea, if you could put them both together you might be able to pull of a win tonight. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hey??¦I have an idea. Maybe DB will let you barrow a couple players tonight since they have deemed themselves the ???Topper Slayers???! With all that talent??¦surley they could spread some love to their county cousins. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

[/color]

Yea, if you could put them both together you might be able to pull of a win tonight. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hey??¦I have an idea. Maybe DB will let you barrow a couple players tonight since they have deemed themselves the ???Topper Slayers???! With all that talent??¦surley they could spread some love to their county cousins. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I wouldn't mind it. Anything is possible though,calling upsets doesn't always work,but if you're correct you look like a genius,why do you think people do it all the time.

Science Hill in the second half against DB did not impress me at all,they seem vulnerable,they may have been tired,DB may have turned on their defensive pressure,but I can see East beating Science Hill if its at Patriot Palace,if not,postpone my comment to a month or so down the road. And I can definitely see Central beatinf Volunteer. Its high school basketball Cap,upsets happen all the time baby!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />