Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

Always so much hostility towards Central. I guess I would be too if I wasn't good enough to play at a school. It must have been tough seeing Baron and the boys going to the state. If only Coach Warren could see the awesome work you have done in AAU maybe he would have let you keep stats or something.

Unfortunately you don't have Coach Warren or Baron to help your cause anymore and it seems as if those "Golden Days" are over for Central for a while. And if you know Baron you don't have to speculate about my athletic past...just ask him.

By the way...if you know as much about me as you claim to, you would know that the Great Coach Warren's grandson is my son's roommate in college and they played on the same AAU team for years. He knows both my boys personally so he is fully aware of my work...but thanks for your concern. Would you like me to get his autograph for you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You are mistaking sarcasm for hostility. Most of my sarcasm is a result of the way you and your boys represented your school and team on these boards two years ago (when Central truly did have great players and a great team). I didn't appreciate it and neither did many others. And to see your students team up with South's fans in the Districts (against Science Hill) and most of all Greenville in the Regionals (against DB) put Central in my sights as a target. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately you don't have Coach Warren or Baron to help your cause anymore and it seems as if those "Golden Days" are over for Central for a while. And if you know Baron you don't have to speculate about my athletic past...just ask him.

By the way...if you know as much about me as you claim to, you would know that the Great Coach Warren's grandson is my son's roommate in college and they played on the same AAU team for years. He knows both my boys personally so he is fully aware of my work...but thanks for your concern. Would you like me to get his autograph for you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You are mistaking sarcasm for hostility. Most of my sarcasm is a result of the way you and your boys represented your school and team on these boards two years ago (when Central truly did have great players and a great team). I didn't appreciate it and neither did many others. And to see your students team up with South's fans in the Districts (against Science Hill) and most of all Greenville in the Regionals (against DB) put Central in my sights as a target. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all, I think Brock20 knows Coach Warren alot more than you ever will. Why shouldn't South and Central fans band together in the District. If you don't know (WHICH I THOUGHT YOU KNEW EVERYTHING) Colonial Heights Middle School was a feeder school to Central until South was built. South is full of parents that attended Central because they lived in Colonial Heights. Like I said in my earlier post TH is just a DB and SH wanna be.

First of all, I think Brock20 knows Coach Warren alot more than you ever will. Why shouldn't South and Central fans band together in the District. If you don't know (WHICH I THOUGHT YOU KNEW EVERYTHING) Colonial Heights Middle School was a feeder school to Central until South was built. South is full of parents that attended Central because they lived in Colonial Heights. Like I said in my earlier post TH is just a DB and SH wanna be.

THS can be a "wanna be" if they chose to be because they know that they are as good as those teams. i.e. last year /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . I would take being a wanna be anyday over being central who is a "never will be" . When Central can win districts then we might throw you in the same catagory as THS, SHHS, and DB. but probably not. have a great day

THS can be a "wanna be" if they chose to be because they know that they are as good as those teams. i.e. last year /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . I would take being a wanna be anyday over being central who is a "never will be" . When Central can win districts then we might throw you in the same catagory as THS, SHHS, and DB. but probably not. have a great day

So how many districts/regionals has TN High won? Not being smart, I would just like to know. How many did they win during the 70's or 80's? Probably not many since Central and DB dominated during those times. How about the 90's? I doubt very many then too since SH dominated then. So do you have any facts/stats/info that you can give that would justify TN High being mentioned in the same category with DB or SH without also putting Central in there as well?

I don't really know how many districts Central or TN High has but I doubt that either one has that many more than the other. Basketball in this area has been dominated by DB and for awhile SH when Pitts was there but now they seem to be a consistent 2nd. And even during those days DB had just as much talent, they just didn't have George Pitts on the sideline.

Now if you are talking about football then that is a different story. TN High has a good football program and has had some great teams.

I think sh and db is in a category of their own. Ths is not even in that category , lets not flatter ourselves by saying ths is. I am not from ths db or sh. But like i said i think sh and db is in another category,that really doesnt include ths. lol....... Can we throw east in if ths gets in that category? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Wait........ we are all in the same category " BIG 9 " . I feel better now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would venture to say that central has as many or more Districts as tennessee high since '69 when Central started. Coach Warren got over 900 wins in the Big 9, Big 10, Upper Lakes or whatever, except the 2 years he dropped to 2A in 98 and 99. DB's biggest rival in the 70's and 80's was Central. I would think guys like skunk and stokomo would probably agree with this.

I would venture to say that central has as many or more Districts as tennessee high since '69 when Central started. Coach Warren got over 900 wins in the Big 9, Big 10, Upper Lakes or whatever, except the 2 years he dropped to 2A in 98 and 99. DB's biggest rival in the 70's and 80's was Central. I would think guys like skunk and stokomo would probably agree with this.

lol you all are starting to sound like Alabama and Auburn fans now

That argument is TIRED. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Here??¦chew on this for awhile.

THS over South - Shouldn??™t be a big deal but who knows.

The Hill over Central - In a word...Massacre!

DB over Volunteer - Hope nobody gets hurt.

East over Boone - Takin candy from a baby.

The Hill over Central - In a word...Massacre!

DB over Volunteer - Hope nobody gets hurt.

Oops. You had your massacre's messed up. DB over Volunteer was the massacre.

What happened to The Hill?

So, somebody, tell me. What is it with Volunteer? Why would a player jump on an opponent's back? I think he should be thrown out for the season.

And why does the AP have to stick its nose in everything with their dumb rankings? DB is 5th only if they come in 5th in the playoffs. The rankings are more of a curse than anything else.