Coaches Proposals

bearmen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Dan, if it is an important match there is no one i would rather have on the mat, than Clint or Pete. In my 15 years at KCHS I have not met many men that love our sport more than Pete and Clint. Thanks guys for all that you have done for our sport.

Don Beardsley

• 2 weeks later...

BobMarley,

You are right about one thing, there is not much going on for this string to end up where it did. My hat is off to Clint and Pete for al they have done. It is a noble thing for Clint to admit he has lost a step on the mat and in his mind. I still respect you and your contributions. Steve, looks like you have a lot of energy you have to work out of your wrestlers. Finger curls, pull ups, finger tip push ups and rope climbs might make their fingers too tired to type useless crap on message boards.

Coach Tommy Badon, I still believe Dickson County is the best site for the duals. Everyone on this messge baord that wants to see this event in a better venue needs to encourage him to take this on. Contacting the TSSAA couldn't hurt either. We will all benefit from this move.

[Edited by luchador on 8-7-02 10:48P]