7-AA

mclightning

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes Dunn so good in you're eyes.

If it's his scoring I agree with you he can score points (with alot of attempts).

If that's the criteria for MVP give it to Wright.

The Smith kid impresses me more than Dunn.

What makes Dunn good? You have got to be kidding me. Well let's see. He can drive on anyone almost at will. He can shoot the 3. He plays good defense(especially when he has to). He is an excellent passer. He's 5'8" and can grab the rim. A lot of attempts may be true(all scorers take a lot of shots), but his shooting % is better than most people think. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It is a shame he's not 6'3" he could play upper D-1 no problem. Oh by the way, TJ Smith is very good.

If it's his scoring I agree with you he can score points (with alot of attempts).

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No one in the district is on Dunn's level. He should get MVP. If he doesn't it's just a shame. He is probably one of the top 5 players in AA.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No one in the district is on Dunn's level. He should get MVP. If he doesn't it's just a shame. He is probably one of the top 5 players in AA.

[/quot

Dunn is the best in the district without a doubt. But i would want jenkins or gaines before him out of the region

What have you got in your eyes? Have you ever watched Dunn play? Not only does he score and score he does almost at will, but he is a great passer. He can pick just about anybody's pocket on D. Jump like a deer and as fast as one. Doesn't get mad when the coach subs him out. If TJ is hot he gives it up. Sells popcorn and cold drinks during time outs and half time. That's what makes him so good in my eyes. Plus, he is a pretty good kid.

What have you got in your eyes? Have you ever watched Dunn play? Not only does he score and score he does almost at will, but he is a great passer. He can pick just about anybody's pocket on D. Jump like a deer and as fast as one. Doesn't get mad when the coach subs him out. If TJ is hot he gives it up. Sells popcorn and cold drinks during time outs and half time. That's what makes him so good in my eyes. Plus, he is a pretty good kid.

Big Daddy tell us how you really feel. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />