Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

BCB, you are dangerously close to the dreaded "R" word. Don't make me call Mr. Carter on behalf of all the other A/AA schools.

Not sure that he would know that the wrestling season is going on or even that there is a sport called wrestling. But if you do get him on the phone tell him to give me a shout.

As far as the Knoxville native Pinkstaff, The Irish of Notre Dame do not offer boarding, and I'm sure that the family wouldn't let him live at my mobile home, even though it's two stories, so that was considered a joke UNCLE BUCK.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not sure that he would know that the wrestling season is going on or even that there is a sport called wrestling. But if you do get him on the phone tell him to give me a shout.

As far as the Knoxville native Pinkstaff, The Irish of Notre Dame do not offer boarding, and I'm sure that the family wouldn't let him live at my mobile home, even though it's two stories, so that was considered a joke UNCLE BUCK.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

bcb, I didnt know you lived in a two story mobile home. Where are all the kids going to sleep you have been promising room and board? Is the upstairs a bar/wrestling room?

bcb, I didnt know you lived in a two story mobile home. Where are all the kids going to sleep you have been promising room and board? Is the upstairs a bar/wrestling room?

Don't worry,plenty of room at the Inn. The 8 young ladies from Sweden, will only be staying with us for 5 more years and then our young rec, huh...

students won't have to share beds with them.

Don't worry,plenty of room at the Inn. The 8 young ladies from Sweden, will only be staying with us for 5 more years and then our young rec, huh...students won't have to share beds with them.bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I didn't know they came in an 8 pack! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If Farragut could have got all the West Knoxville Baylor boys they would be dangerouse with the F Brothers. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I didn't know they came in an 8 pack! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Only for the CHOSEN few.

I need to know where you get all your clip art and how to do it. I think I could spice the wrestling board up with this knowledge.