Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

From what I understand Pinkstaff and his family have a house in Chattanooga

That can't be! I have it from an unimpeachable source, the always reliable Cameroon who, "hears that the boy is indeed going to Baylor while living w/ a guardian in Hixson". Have either one of you guys checked this out with the Pinkstaffs. They've got to be really confused at this point: They don't know whether young Mr. Pinkstaff is staying in the Cameroon guardian's house or in the house bigguny has for them. By the way, are they going vote for Healy or Littlefield. This might help them: Healy was a National Prep School wrestling champion. Since you two know them so well, they'll certainly be looking to you for advice on how to vote.

That can't be! I have it from an unimpeachable source, the always reliable Cameroon who, "hears that the boy is indeed going to Baylor while living w/ a guardian in Hixson". Have either one of you guys checked this out with the Pinkstaffs. They've got to be really confused at this point: They don't know whether young Mr. Pinkstaff is staying in the Cameroon guardian's house or in the house bigguny has for them. By the way, are they going vote for Healy or Littlefield. This might help them: Healy was a National Prep School wrestling champion. Since you two know them so well, they'll certainly be looking to you for advice on how to vote.

EVERYONE IN CHATTANOOGA NEEDS TO VOTE FOR HEALY ...BE NICE TO HAVE A WRESTLER AS MAYOR AND NOT A WEASEL lol

Well, I hear that the boy is indeed going to Baylor while living w/ a guardian in Hixson. However, his parents still live at their residence in Knoxville. This is, I believe, against TSSAA rules, and the Baylor Administration should be aware of these facts, and start teaching kids to abide by the rules agreed upon at the beginning of the season instead of finding ways to "bend the rules". Or maybe this shows a habbit of the Baylor Administration's disregard for their students' wellbeing.(don't they have a current lawsuit pending, concerning the wellbeing of a female student?)

Very sad to see someone hide behind a "name" and slander a young man and a great school. It is a sign of the times I suppose to speak cowardly about things you really have no information on.

• Upvote 1

Is Nelson in the 8th or 9th grade right now?

You need to address question to bigguny and Cameroon. They seem to know all sorts of confidential information not only about the kid and his family but about Baylor as well. It's uncanny. You might want to get the last four digits of his social security number and his bank account info while you're at it.