Midnight Madness game

BigG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... I'll admit, it is rather sad.

Coaches evolve: You can always tell a new young coach, because he does the sprints with his players.

Let's just say I don't do sprints anymore...

You don't do sprints, but you should.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You don't do sprints, but you should.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can't wait for season to start so we can talk about things other than my fitness (or lack there-of).

Not all of us can be bean poles like you, reaction. What do you weigh, like 105? Coniglio is the same way. Luckily, Aukula is blessed with the same girth as I am.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to thank Alcoa and Coach Gorman for coming out and being great guests tonight. I was amazed at the number of fans that weathered the time! I think that when you guys get to full strength with your guys back, you will do very well in your district. That #12 is a heck of a player. Good luck, Alcoa, and we hope to see you guys again this spring!

Thanks for having us, it was fun to change things up a bit. I was also impressed with the crowd and I think there was some decent play for them to enjoy. The two goals were definitely some nice rips by your guys, I don't know if any keeper was stopping the first one for sure. Good luck, lets just not meet in the region semi's this year. Oh yeah, tell your keeper rocking the tux I hope we didn't keep his date waiting too long. cheers

Thanks for having us, it was fun to change things up a bit. I was also impressed with the crowd and I think there was some decent play for them to enjoy. The two goals were definitely some nice rips by your guys, I don't know if any keeper was stopping the first one for sure. Good luck, lets just not meet in the region semi's this year. Oh yeah, tell your keeper rocking the tux I hope we didn't keep his date waiting too long. cheers

wait who won what was the score who scored??