Track Dates

macdaddy

Coaches,

Just wanted to let all know that the 5th Annual Early Bird will be held at Kenwood HS on March 15th. I have 9 confirmed teams and I am looking for 3 more teams. We give medals to the top 8 placers in every event. You can email me at [email protected]. Entries will be done online thru coacho.com. Also the 11th Annual Kenwood Classic will be held on April 28th. Entries will be done online the same was as the Early Bird. If you email me I would like, I could send you a copy of both or either one.

Last but not least, I am looking for a meet on April 5th to complete my schedule. If any knows of a meet for that day please let me know.

Coach Mac

Coaches,

Just wanted to let all know that the 5th Annual Early Bird will be held at Kenwood HS on March 15th. I have 9 confirmed teams and I am looking for 3 more teams. We give medals to the top 8 placers in every event. You can email me at [email protected]. Entries will be done online thru coacho.com. Also the 11th Annual Kenwood Classic will be held on April 28th. Entries will be done online the same was as the Early Bird. If you email me I would like, I could send you a copy of both or either one.

Last but not least, I am looking for a meet on April 5th to complete my schedule. If any knows of a meet for that day please let me know.

Coach Mac

The Mid-South Classic at McCallie is on April 5th this year, I believe. Excellent meet with many of the best teams from TN and GA competing.

• 2 weeks later...