District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Idk. I was assuming Montgomery Central. Could be Waverly Central or Cheatham County Central. Central is so vanilla. There are hundreds of 'centrals' in the state.

Perhaps Ebby Calvin could be more explicit.....

im not sure which central he is talkin bout. but at least we (cw) know how he really feels bout us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What "Central" is he talkin about? I kno it aint Montgomery Central because we dont have a BJ Walker. Anybody else ever heard of this kid?

Yeah i no of this kid cause i play with him. He goes to Sycamore and as for Sycamore this past weekend we had 2 games at northeast against Kenwood and Rossview. We beat Kenwood 11-3 with Bj Walker and Tyler Guye going deep back to back. Walker pitched 3 innings with 4k, 1w, and 2h. Then Rossview game we won also 10-6 and only reason it was that close cause Cory Carrigan gave up a 3 run shot last inning.

Yeah i no of this kid cause i play with him. He goes to Sycamore and as for Sycamore this past weekend we had 2 games at northeast against Kenwood and Rossview. We beat Kenwood 11-3 with Bj Walker and Tyler Guye going deep back to back. Walker pitched 3 innings with 4k, 1w, and 2h. Then Rossview game we won also 10-6 and only reason it was that close cause Cory Carrigan gave up a 3 run shot last inning.

wow that a boy BJ great job it is great to hear you are doing so well we miss you at RIVERDALE and we hope you have great success this year

do yo thang little dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Tyler Guye is playing baseball??? HMmmm, hope he(you) sticks it out...

Mont. Central wont win the district. I believe the team to beat this year will be Sycamore. They are solid at every position and their pitching staff is deeper than people know cuz they had some young guys that could pitch last year but didnt cuz they didnt need them and the coaches are real big on saving the young guys arms and wanting them to have a long future in baseball.

They didn't need them against last years Harpeth team? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I agree that Sycamore might be the team to beat because they have more coming back, but I don't think for a minute they were holding any contributors back last year. That doesn't make sense.

Yea they did cuz they didnt have ne utility players to come in for certain guys that could have pitched. The defense would have been weak in certain spots. The addition of Tyler Guye helps out tremendously cuz he can be that utility player, he can play ne where in the field and play it very well. I think sycamore's pitchers will be BJ, Corey Carrigan, Kyle Quillen, Jase, and Tyler Guye. All these guys can rotate positions and pitching. I also might be leaving out some guys that can pitch some relief.