District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea its looking really tight this year .. what are some big games schedule for creek wood this year ?

of course all district games are big, but non district games we have mt. juliet twice, lebanon, shelbyville, antioch, hunters lane; goodpasture page dyer co. and ripley at our tournament. no dickson county games this year for some reason.............

I believe Brown played left when Chris Hale wasn't pitching and 1st when he did pitch.

Yep, but I figure Andy will be playing alot more first base this year. Could be Ben Howell I suppose. At any rate, there's a couple of outfield spots to be filled along with a couple in the infield.

I didn't realize Montgomery Central lost that many seniors. Maybe they won't be throwing rocks at our coach. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i believe so .... ive talked to one of their coachs and he said they have potential if some underclassman step up ?? has anyone heard from straightbill lately ???

Yea straightbill should be starting at Columbia State with Cory Hale, Chris Hale, and Matt Fiser all being there as well..

Will Tyler Guye be playing baseball???

Yea straightbill should be starting at Columbia State with Cory Hale, Chris Hale, and Matt Fiser all being there as well..

Will Tyler Guye be playing baseball???

yea tyler will be playing for sycamore this year. speaking of which sycamore should be dominant. the only whole to fill is the catcher position. they have a bunch of kids that can play it but none of which are true catchers. im anxious to see how this year ends.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> I think it was some sort of initiation ritual......

Is it true they've renamed The Rock, 'Dirks Bentley Stadium'?

I like Dyer County's team. They were solid last year. What's Shelbyville got?

i know they have harpeth's old coach lol thats all i know though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dirks bently stadium???