LC @ Loudon

yeaaa

Being a spectator at a lot of games around this region has given me the pleasure of watching Lenoir City and Loudon both play this year. Though I was not at the game last night, I figured just by watching them play separately that LC would have dominated Loudon through and through. Somebody give me some feedback on how the game went down, other than the score I see on Coacht.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a spectator at a lot of games around this region has given me the pleasure of watching Lenoir City and Loudon both play this year. Though I was not at the game last night, I figured just by watching them play separately that LC would have dominated Loudon through and through. Somebody give me some feedback on how the game went down, other than the score I see on Coacht.

Honestly, the fact that LC was in the game at all is amazing to me. Considering 4 of their top 7 didn't dress due to illness. Tyler Hood and Dylan Powers, LC's two top scorers had to be missed a little.....

Oh ok! Now that helps explain things a little bit. So without Hood and Powers, did nobody step up?

Oh yeah stepped up in a big way. Just ran out of gas. Lc's tempo is always up with high pressure defense. They are used to playing about 12 players a night. When 4 of those are out, that leaves you with 7 or 8 guys that gave their all. I feel like they stepped up in a big way. Very good effort in a hostile environment last night. The panthers also defeated South Doyle tonight in a big district matchup with hood and powers playing at about 70 percent. They should be up to speed and back to good health by the time they travel to William Blount next week.

Just a few things to say... it does not matter how sick a loudon player was he would play in a LC game because of the pride of the name on the front of his jersey. LC was up 18 at one point until loudon's players decided that they did not want to lose to LC. Just like 2 years ago when we beat LC 21-20 on a blocked field goal. we will always will be better than LC because we are LOUDON. ROWDY REDSKINS owned the gym with less students so LC step it up you are second rate.

Being from the Loudon area and witnessing some fantastic match-ups over several years, it makes me sick to my stomach to hear the trash that can come from someone who is obviously too young to appreciate the atmosphere that these two schools give each time they meet. I honestly remember just recently how the so called "Redskin Nation" abandoned their team and walked out during the game. That says nothing about the name you wear on your chest. It just shows immaturity on the fans for not supporting your team. A fan, taken from the word "fanatic" means that whether you are in 1st place or so far in the cellar you can't see the freakin' light, you still show up and cheer. I understand what it was like to be in high school and have a outstanding time at a game, but I also remember that it is not cool to yell at younger kids as they run by and make them feel stupid. When in all reality, you are the fool. Ok, enough wind from the old man, my point is simple. Consider yourself fortunate that you are able to be part of a rival game and understand how important it is for the players to have you cheering them on. It is about the game, not you, the game, so don't lose sight of the fact that win or lose, you are lucky enough to be a part of a energetic, small town rivalry.

As far as you saying the LC kids were heartless in the fact that they didn't play. I don't think you can understand the kind of heart that these kids have shown all year and the improvements they have made from last year. They are working towards a championship in the future, not just hung up on one game. Oh, and last time I checked, you are on the sideline watching while these young men are busting their butt for themself and the pride of their school.

First of all judging by you post black and Decker you were probably one of the reason the REDSKIN--NATION walked out last year. Because you did not like it so you spoke out. Which I do not have a problem with I have a problem with you telling us that we do not do it for the love for our school. Let me tell you something it takes a fanatic as you said to paint up and with out us Loudon would have lost more the 4 home games it has lost in 2 years. Most coaches would love to have the type of "fanatics" we have just ask Coach Wells ask him what we did for him.

Wow, it is so interesting that you think that you all were the reason the team did well last year. Now dont get me wrong, its nice to have a student section behind you and cheering you on, but to me the whole point just went right over your head. As for me being one of the reasons you walked out..... dont flatter yourself. I have better things to do. Its really strange that you all left at a crucial time in a big game for the redskins just because you were asked to stand on the first row of the bleachers and not 1 foot closer on the floor. Its a real shame. Im not saying you all dont have spirit, you have plenty of that, you could just do so much better. Trust me i have been at enough of our games to see how you all act and some of the very inappropriate things you all say to little children and people that are innocent to the situation. I just hope that when you graduate this year that someone takes over the nation and leads them in a way we can be proud of and not ashamed of. As for Coach Wells, im sure he would admit that you all do help a great deal for a home court adavantage, but i also know that he is smart enough to know that it may have had a little to do with gasper, eller, hawkins, everett, laughlin, etc. I am glad you all have school spirit, but realize that you are there to support your team and town, not support the nation. There are going to be times when your team needs that extra boost to get them through a tough spot in the game, i just hope its not after you all are asked to follow rules. Because unless you have learned your lesson, when the team needs you the most, you will be out in the parking lot protesting and losing sight of what you are there to do in the first place.

So since you have been to so many games which one did the walk out occur at. It only happened one time; the reason was we were going to have to stand in the bleachers, which I don??™t know if you know would not be able to jump. Second, if we have so much better to do why are we in full force at away games, and home games. Who are you anyways it??™s easy to voice your opinions behind a fake name let ever one know who you are. Here is a little redskin--nation history lesson, the need for someone to take over is a dumb redskin--nation a group lead by students who love their redskins.A leader is bad because he then thinks he or she started it and owns the whole thing.

Just a few things to say... it does not matter how sick a loudon player was he would play in a LC game because of the pride of the name on the front of his jersey. LC was up 18 at one point until loudon's players decided that they did not want to lose to LC. Just like 2 years ago when we beat LC 21-20 on a blocked field goal. we will always will be better than LC because we are LOUDON. ROWDY REDSKINS owned the gym with less students so LC step it up you are second rate.

Ok so besides you thinking Loudon would play with migranes and nausea, what else would make you say that LC is second rate? I had a talk with one of the assistant coaches from LC scouting another team and he told me that it was the only game the boys have missed. He also said that half of the girls team, as well as their coach were dog sick also. Also, I have to say, I don't know much about anything to do with football; especially in the high school area...but 2 years ago...honestly 2 years ago. Get past it!

Oh and next time they play...I would put money on LC by 10+! (That's just based on both of your alls schedules)