DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

well its that time a year practice starts here in a few weeks...who is the team to beat this year many people i have talked to says it is Cookeville i will have to agree with that at this time they return almost everyone from last year and man they could hit it so here are my picks

I have no clue LOL but i am looking forward to the new year

We lost a lot of SRs and we are replacing them with young talent we lost our head coach but one of our assistants coach MESSER has stepped in and has done a great job so far we must replace our entire outfeild with hunter skinner and pearl gone they will be replaced by brawley stephens and to be determines later in left

we must replace a third baseman (ben jones) and a utilty player ( chase johnson) axel is back at shortstop and i think sammy underland will be playing second corey crunk may be player 3rd or wherever coach needs him to play lanning is back from injury to take the catcher spot back so 1st base is left open for another player to be determined later could be Pearl or crunk or davis dh could be radabaugh or davis so we have a lot of spots to be filled that hasnt been resolved yet lol

we must also replace some pitching utterback is gone and of course JORDON HENDERSON WHO WE ALL MISS!!!but i think we will be ok with the staff we have we returned most of the pitchers from last year we just need a few of them to step up we have hurt and davis also chris orpahnos i hear is throwing really good of course we have tyring and buurns in the bull pen we have a lot of young talent but this team has a good chemistry...so no matter what happens it should be a fun year

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its that time a year practice starts here in a few weeks...who is the team to beat this year many people i have talked to says it is Cookeville i will have to agree with that at this time they return almost everyone from last year and man they could hit it so here are my picks

I have no clue LOL but i am looking forward to the new year

We lost a lot of SRs and we are replacing them with young talent we lost our head coach but one of our assistants coach MESSER has stepped in and has done a great job so far we must replace our entire outfeild with hunter skinner and pearl gone they will be replaced by brawley stephens and to be determines later in left

we must replace a third baseman (ben jones) and a utilty player ( chase johnson) axel is back at shortstop and i think sammy underland will be playing second corey crunk may be player 3rd or wherever coach needs him to play lanning is back from injury to take the catcher spot back so 1st base is left open for another player to be determined later could be Pearl or crunk or davis dh could be radabaugh or davis so we have a lot of spots to be filled that hasnt been resolved yet lol

we must also replace some pitching utterback is gone and of course JORDON HENDERSON WHO WE ALL MISS!!!but i think we will be ok with the staff we have we returned most of the pitchers from last year we just need a few of them to step up we have hurt and davis also chris orpahnos i hear is throwing really good of course we have tyring and buurns in the bull pen we have a lot of young talent but this team has a good chemistry...so no matter what happens it should be a fun year

Yes,my CAVS should be good! We'll see...

Lookin' forward to the season!

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

congrats to Bo for being in the homecomeing court and good luck to him at ETSU...but yall have more than just him returning dont you seems like most of your team except 2or 3 guys and one of them was apitcher is returning and from what i remeber yall can HIT

congrats to Bo for being in the homecomeing court and good luck to him at ETSU...but yall have more than just him returning dont you seems like most of your team except 2or 3 guys and one of them was apitcher is returning and from what i remeber yall can HIT

Honestly,I don't know much of the details yet.I haven't been able to follow them as much the last couple years.I'm gonna try to this year.

I just know like you heard,the Cavs have a big part of the team returning and heard some talk around town that they have real high expectations this year.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Honestly,I don't know much of the details yet.I haven't been able to follow them as much the last couple years.I'm gonna try to this year.

I just know like you heard,the Cavs have a big part of the team returning and heard some talk around town that they have real high expectations this year.

I agree with you Riverdaleman , It should be a fun year for the Warriors. I think our pitching will keep us in most games if everyone stays healthy. Our defense has to be sound to help us out. The real big question is going to be who will step up at the plate. For the first time in a long time we are not returning alot of firepower at the plate. We need a whole bunch of sophmores and freshmen to step up. If they do we will be in alot of games with a chance to win.