DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

GREAT WIN FOR WHITE COUNTY TONIGHT , BUT THEY DIDN'T PLAY A GREAT GAME . THEY PLAYED SEVERAL BETTER GAMES THIS YEAR BUT COULDN'T GET THE WIN . TONIGHT NO ONE QUIT AND WE KEPT OUR HEADS UP . THE OTHER DAY CAVGOLFER QUOTE SPARTA AS BEING THE WORST TEAM IN THE DISTRICT AND MAYBE THE WORST TEAM IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE . SO WHERE DOES THIS PLACE COOKEVILLE AFTER TONIGHT . MY GUESS WOULD BE OVER RATED .

A quintessential "David vs Goliath" situation. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP!! Congrats to White Co.! Respectful coach, players and very nice parents.

SPORTSMANSHIP will take you anywhere.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are an idiot dude. we didnt give a darn about the game. we are already in regions who cares what happens in district tournament. its kinda like when you already have home field and a bye week in the playoffs but have to play the last game of the season to a team who has to win to make the playoffs. we arent going to try as hard and they are going to leave everything on the field. but see ya at regions riverdale.. oh yeah if you make it that is

Your attitude troubles me. What kind of team goes into a district game and doesn't give 110%, regardless of their ranking?

This is an issue of

R E S P E C T!!

for your coach, your parents, your program, your school, but most of all YOURSELF.

Sorry cavgolfer, there is still something pure about this game of baseball.

I'm sure "cavgolfer" doesn't speak for the Cavalier Baseball team... the Cavs had a rough tournament and I'm sure they are looking forward to Regions. They are a good group of young men!

And I'm thinking the golf coach needs to see he what kind of attitude one of his players is putting out there... he needs to be coached on respect!

the difference in coaching calibur is a result of the sport. of course softball is going to have a worse coach then baseball. i mean lets be for real here for a second. IT'S SOFTBALL!

You really need to mature!!! Maybe if we all ignore you, then you'll go away... Players in any sport with attitudes like yours can't be good for any organization!

i am here i just got home...i am still excited from the game today...first let me start by saying we missed one of our big bats Lanning was out today sick and could not make the game we are hopeful he will be back to at least DH against oakland we really missed his bat today but we got it done and i am very proud of my WARRIORS

IN THE FIRST GAME we started out decent we hit the ball and move the runners but we could never get a crooked number on the board we would get one run here one run there and in the end it hurt us as blackman took the lead in the bottom of the 6th and held on for the win BRIAN DAVIS PITCHED A GREAT GAME IT JUST WASNT meant to be for us to win that game

IN THE SECOND GAME we pitched a llittel by committee Sam Underland started the game then derek desmaris then jake francis...with jake getting the win we was able to get the crooked numbers up there this time and it helped a lot...in the 6th inning#12 for blackman hit a 2 run shot to take an 8-6 lead...then in the top of the 7th we plated 4 runs on 3 hits AXEL WATSON started the inning with a single then RICHIE PEARL hit a groundrule double(dead area would have been a triple which luckily that didnt hurt us..instead of no outs and down only 1 run and a runner at third we had 0 outs and runners at second and third)then brawley walked to load the bases...then francis walked and then radabaugh walked and ryan walked and then samy underland got a base it up the middle scoring out 10th run but the runner from second was thrown out at the plate to end the inning (great throw justin bowers)...then in the bottom of 7 we got 2 quick outs and here comes blackman..they will not go away they got back to back singles and then a nice backside hit that sammy was able to get and throw him out for the final out of the game...

i am very proud of this WARRIOR TEAM we had 5 sophmores in the line up for both games and they all did their jobs and we need them to do it one more time...AXEL WATSON WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT he did exactly what a SR is suppose to do he put this team on his back and carried them he got on base all night tonight richie did a good job of moving him and getting on base also then CRUNK stepped u real big with a double down the left feild line it was player after player doing their job for the team ONE MORE GAME GO WIN IT

GO WARRIORS

great game tonight by my WARRIORS they played hard and left everything on the feild oakland did what they had to do to win.... I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS YOU DID EVERYTHING U HAD TO DO TO WIN GREAT JOB WARRIORS

CHRIS ORPAHNOS PITCHED A GREAT GAME HE HELD OAKLAND TO 0 RUNS TIL THE 7TH INNING then tbone hit a double then pasrley hit a double then someone else hit him in to tie the game up and then oakland won the game with the third run in the inning

we had a few sophmores step up and make some plays and all of our SRs did their jobs tonight it just wasnt enough our JRs did a great job as well making play after play but we came up short in the end

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SRS...BRETT LANNING AUSTIN HURT AXEL WATSON JOSH BRAWLEY BRENTON TYRING ANDREW RETZLAFF AND OF COURSE JORDON HENDERSON I AM SORRY WE DIDNT MAKE IT TO REGION but if i had told all of you at the beginning of the year you was in the position that you was in everyone of you would have taken it we had a chance and that is all you can ask for GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO WARRIORS

you are an idiot dude. we didnt give a darn about the game. we are already in regions who cares what happens in district tournament. its kinda like when you already have home field and a bye week in the playoffs but have to play the last game of the season to a team who has to win to make the playoffs. we arent going to try as hard and they are going to leave everything on the field. but see ya at regions riverdale.. oh yeah if you make it that is

Hey cavgolfer... SHUT UP!!

The Cavs may not have done their best in the districts but I promise you they didn't want to go 0-2.

This will mean the difference between hosting a decent Lawrence County team or travelling to a great Lincoln County team.

2 innings in the districts may mean the difference between advancing or not.

GO CAVS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And SPARTA BOY...

You got one miraculous win over a 7-AAA team this year by scoring 7 runs in the 7th.

PERIOD.

That's sad. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Now, do like you're suppossed to do & go back to the basketball boards and sit and wait for cold weather... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Stay off these warm weather boards you have no place here!

THE SQUAD /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I am so proud of the Patriots! Brett Wilson is amazing to watch. I always enjoy watching southpaws on the mound, and Brett doesn't disappoint. The game against Lburg was a heartstoper and I am ecstatic that we pulled it out. Seems like someone just steps up when the going gets tough at OHS. No one expected us to get this far b/c of all the D-1 players that we lost, but OHS was out to prove that this team has SPUNK! The bats stepped up when it counted and Wilson hung tough. Great win guys.....I missed the football scrimmage to come out to support you. It was WORTH IT! So proud of these kids, especially the seniors. It was great to see Sinor and my favorite Tennyson Dodd!