DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

congrats to BRETT LANNING of RIVERDALE for getting a fuill ride to dyersburg ..GREAT JOB BRETT WE ARE PROUD OF YOU now u can concentrate on your SR season and win 7 for 7

GO WARRIORS

I suppose he recovered from his injury from last year then? I forget what was wrong with him but seems he was out the whole season?? Congrats to him.

Is he related to Anne Marie?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we had a good scrimmage today played solid defense and put the ball in play and ran the bases well gallatin has a good team with some solid pitching all of our pitchers threw it well today JV included it was a good scrimmage and we play hendersonville on monday to conclude our scrimmages before we kick off the regular season next monday vs tullahoma

how did other district teams do in their scrimmages today

we had a good scrimmage today played solid defense and put the ball in play and ran the bases well gallatin has a good team with some solid pitching all of our pitchers threw it well today JV included it was a good scrimmage and we play hendersonville on monday to conclude our scrimmages before we kick off the regular season next monday vs tullahoma

how did other district teams do in their scrimmages today

I don't think you will have a problem with T-Town.