EAsy and hard Lanes!

Pba Kid

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here i will tell you the HARDEST and WORSE lanes is JC Lanes @ Dyersburg, TN... wow these lanes are so VERY INCONSISTENT from day to day!! One day there will be oil and the next there won't be a drop and then other times it is just all mixed around... if you ever want to challenge your game that is the place to do it!!!

David,

If your a good bowler it should not matter what house you bowl at or which house is better. Good bowlers adjust no matter what. And on the topic about you being 3rd best in state no there were people better but you know i was the best on the team in 06.. I had coaches come up to me and ask me if i was bowling the next year when i went to watch my brother Stephen bowl and i told them no i graduated and the coaches said thats good because they didn't wanna face me.. I mean i believe if they would have had state that year i cold have went there and done really well. And i have mad respect for for the bowlers that i bowled because why your trying to beat them they had earned my respect. Im moving on man im going to be the assistant for Overton next year and im going to help them do what i wasnt able to and thats get to state. Our year the team fell apart at regions and i hated it because i bowled awesome but i want these kids and my brother to have a better opportunity then i did.Man listen me and you been cool for awhile but its not cool to get on here and try and pick arguements with other people. And i know for a fact you have not bowel 17 300 man why you trying to lie...Listen this topic is totally bogus like i said if your good you can bowl anywhere no matter what and thats that

Which overton school is this? It ain't the one in memphis is it? and which matters most what you have done or what you are doing?