8AAA

TheRaider

i think franklin co and shelbyvlle will win their games the week

if tullahoma ties or loses vs lincoln co they will get fourth and if they win and franklin co wins 2 games then the goal difference will decide the tie

I agree FC and SCHS should win both of their games. Looking foward to the tournament.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville seems to be the best team in the district this year, but Columbia will be tough to beat at home. Columbia has lost to Shelbyville the last two years and will be looking to turn this around and hopefully come away from this game injury-free. The last two times these two met in the regular season Columbia has had players seriously injured. A year ago there was a serious head injury and two years ago a dislocated ankle...Columbia 2-1 at home

Its been quite some time since Tully hasn't made it out of the district...If they pull an upset I'm gonna go nuts lol.

NO! the way things are going we will be lucky to get A goal vs shelbyville

roper has a head injury, pedro and ian stewart both have bad ankles, jose marqeuz only plays about 35 minutes, josh cargo bad knee, kid that moved to ohio and one thats suspended

NO! the way things are going we will be lucky to get A goal vs shelbyville

roper has a head injury, pedro and ian stewart both have bad ankles, jose marqeuz only plays about 35 minutes, josh cargo bad knee, kid that moved to ohio and one thats suspended

Throw all that out when it comes to this game.

Every body will bring thier AAA game.