NY Giants Vs NE Patriots

Have any other brothers won MVP of back to back Super Bowls? Incredible.....best part was seeing Bardy on his back. How about Bill walking out without shaking hands?? What a sorry piece of humanity.

Bad Eli rears his ugly head.New England by 4 TDs.

Sorry Sol.........you missed that one by a LOT. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good thing Tommy Boy has his French beauty to console him.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any other brothers won MVP of back to back Super Bowls? Incredible.....best part was seeing Bardy on his back. How about Bill walking out without shaking hands?? What a sorry piece of humanity.Sorry Sol.........you missed that one by a LOT. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good thing Tommy Boy has his French beauty to console him.

Hey, here's one time I don't mind being wrong.

Don't mess with the first family of southern football. Archie, I beg for your forgiveness for doubting one of your boys.

And even better.....

http://71780.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index

Have any other brothers won MVP of back to back Super Bowls? Incredible.....best part was seeing Bardy on his back. How about Bill walking out without shaking hands?? What a sorry piece of humanity.Sorry Sol.........you missed that one by a LOT. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good thing Tommy Boy has his French beauty to console him.

Bill shook Tom's hand, heck he even gave him a hug and said a couple of words to him. So lay off of him.

The Giants D-Line should of been the MVP of the Super Bowl, without the front dominating New England all night long, the Patriots win. I don't know about everyone else but something is wrong with Brady. Yes some will say he can't stand the pressure, but I have watched a lot of New England games the last 7 years and something is different with him these last two games.

Congrats should be given to the Giants for their great effort tonight.

Bill shook Tom's hand, heck he even gave him a hug and said a couple of words to him. So lay off of him.

The Giants D-Line should of been the MVP of the Super Bowl, without the front dominating New England all night long, the Patriots win. I don't know about everyone else but something is wrong with Brady. Yes some will say he can't stand the pressure, but I have watched a lot of New England games the last 7 years and something is different with him these last two games.

Simple about Brady. That right ankle was a lot worse than people thought. He couldn't plant on it. There may have been more to it than just the anke. Add a little bit of pressure to a gimpy ankle, and tonight is what you get. Notice they really didn't try to go down the field a lot, and when they did, he couldn't do it as well as normal

I reaaally didn't think Eli could pull it off. Good job, though.

Maybe he knocked someone else up.

2p, isn't she Brazilian, not French?

I really think Strahan deserved MVP myself b/c he kept Brady on his back and off balanced all night. I wouldn't have argued about Tuck or Plaxico fetting it either or Webster. But to march 83 yds in under a min and a with the game on the line and escape that sack was huge for Eli. I was glad to see him get the Peyton monkey off his back. Peyton was all class though staying up in the box after the game so Eli got his much deserved moment.

There is JUSTICE up above.. Thank Ya. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What about them GIANTS..

Super Bowl XLll CHAMPIONS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To much HEAT in the pocket today.. LOVE IT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First NFC wildcard team to win a Super Bowl knocking off a 18-0 team PRICELESS

And I thought It would be a lame game.. Smack me in my GRILL.. Although I have not posted much on here on this game. I did tell my son I had feeling this morning that Giants were going to shut down that pocket on Brady that he feels so comfortable in and just so you don't think I am blowing smoke here is the link of our Story Chat in our local paper. I opened this thread at around 1am Sunday morning. It was a great game and my apologies to the Giants for thinking it would be a lame game.

http://forums.theleafchronicle.com/viewtopic.php?t=27954

Virtually every pundit worth a paycheck thought the Pats would roll. Only the truly delusional thought the Giants would win, admit it! They won because they outcoached, outhit, and out-desired the Pats. I truly think the pressure got to them the last few weeks.

The Pats now have the distinction of being the best team ever not to win a Super Bowl. It is a record that can never be broken.

The only thing I hate is that the freaking Mercury Morris Boys can keep giggling like a bunch of 4th grade girls that they are the only undefeated team. Well at least they can't say they were the best regular season team of all time.

Personally, I think the 62 Packers were the tops, but I have a bias.

Biggest upset ever? Nope, for me it was and always will be the Jets/Colts. Absolutely NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE (except Joe Willie) saw THAT one coming. I mean, no way was the AFL going to whip up on one of the best NFL teams ever.

Do ya think Arch and Olivia are a little proud right about now?