Creek Wood Hosting 2 meets: needing teams

coachrop

Creek Wood High School in Charlotte will be hosting 2 meets this spring. One is on Sat. March 29 and the other is on Sat. April 19. This is the first time we have hosted Sat. meets and we have a very nice running surface. If any teams are interested call Rodney O. Parker 615-740-6000 or 615-969-2479

Creek Wood High School in Charlotte will be hosting 2 meets this spring. One is on Sat. March 29 and the other is on Sat. April 19. This is the first time we have hosted Sat. meets and we have a very nice running surface. If any teams are interested call Rodney O. Parker 615-740-6000 or 615-969-2479

If you will email me all the meet information I can add it to our calendar of meets for everyone to see.

• 3 weeks later...

If you will email me all the meet information I can add it to our calendar of meets for everyone to see.

[/quote

I aint got no team but by god ill come run by myself... i love runnin for no reason!!!!! ill beat all ur hind-ends... by gosh a cheetah cant even keep up wit me.. im the fastest son of a gun on this side of the mississippi!!!! and u can put ur money on that one there buck!! im out. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

I aint got no team but by god ill come run by myself... i love runnin for no reason!!!!! ill beat all ur hind-ends... by gosh a cheetah cant even keep up wit me.. im the fastest son of a gun on this side of the mississippi!!!! and u can put ur money on that one there buck!! im out. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

wow...

wow... i truly don't know what to say, normally i would have endless retort in response to such mind numbing babble, but this, this is truly the most gloriously hellacious post i have ever encountered. I have endured persons who thought themselves "par'ful" and "mcdominant" but to go so far as to use such backwoods, backWARDS english as this is truly a feat for those only of the most noble (in)breed. you sir, have become such a detrement to society, that you have surpassed those who came before you and risen to the highest echelons of impudence and stupidity. for this i offer my heartfelt congratulations.

...in retrospect, i didn't have that much trouble finding words to say...

wow... i truly don't know what to say, normally i would have endless retort in response to such mind numbing babble, but this, this is truly the most gloriously hellacious post i have ever encountered. I have endured persons who thought themselves "par'ful" and "mcdominant" but to go so far as to use such backwoods, backWARDS english as this is truly a feat for those only of the most noble (in)breed. you sir, have become such a detrement to society, that you have surpassed those who came before you and risen to the highest echelons of impudence and stupidity. for this i offer my heartfelt congratulations.

...in retrospect, i didn't have that much trouble finding words to say...

Im jus kiddin man... our school dont even have a track team... i was jus seei wat kinda response i would get lol...