TNT State Tournament

ptguard12

I was wondering how a team that won one of the championships, had a very good crowd ( well behaved), had great sportsmanship not be invited back to partcipate. I heard that the Richview girls team was not invited back this year. This was a very well run ( although very streched out) tournament with very friendly people running it. So this came as a big surprise.

Did your team turn in an application?? I was thinking it was still early for applications. Has the governing board over the TNT tounament told Richview's principle/coach they were not wanted?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got our application in the mail today.

By your location, I am going to go out on a limb (big heavy limb /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) and say you are talking about Medina? If so, how are you all looking this year. We (Livingston) played you all last year and yall were very good.

By your location, I am going to go out on a limb (big heavy limb /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) and say you are talking about Medina? If so, how are you all looking this year. We (Livingston) played you all last year and yall were very good.

I lost every one of those girls you saw last year. I have one girl this year that would have played last year had it not been for a car accident that ended her season. We are not as talented or deep as last year but still 7-3 at the moment and have played better than I expected except one week in November we lost 3 heartbreakers in a row. (Not heartbreakers like the one with yall but close ones that I felt we should have won) I am probably not going to bring my bunch this year because my wife will be 8 months pregnant at the time. But I really enjoyed getting to play teams from across the state so I might be up there in later years.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that yall are loaded as usual?

I lost every one of those girls you saw last year. I have one girl this year that would have played last year had it not been for a car accident that ended her season. We are not as talented or deep as last year but still 7-3 at the moment and have played better than I expected except one week in November we lost 3 heartbreakers in a row. (Not heartbreakers like the one with yall but close ones that I felt we should have won) I am probably not going to bring my bunch this year because my wife will be 8 months pregnant at the time. But I really enjoyed getting to play teams from across the state so I might be up there in later years.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that yall are loaded as usual?

Sounds as if despite of the loss of players, you all are still winning. Good job! You folks over there are kind of like us here in our little area and that is both have good talent. Thats not bragging, just a fact. That upper corner of NW Tennessee has saw alot of girls bball for 30+ years much like our Upper Cumberland area has. Makes for great basketball. Hope to see you in the future!

As for our girls, we returned one starter this year who is now a 7th grader, but we are probably a little more talented just not gelled yet. We are 9-3 so far and have alot of improving to do. We only have two 8th graders but loaded with 7th and 6th. We are 8-10 players deep but its all about speed as we are not as big as last year. I think we should fare well in the tournament this season, but only time will tell that! Good luck to your team and your family with new baby!

• 1 month later...