TNT State Tournament

ptguard12

Her name is Bashaara she plays for Richview. She has received some letters from A lot of different schools in cluding UT but I don't know exactly how close they are looking at her being that she is only 13.

This girl is a good ball player. Has all the physical and natural abilities. Richwiew is a good team too. But they will have their hands full with Macon County next weekend.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ptguard12, our girls put on a show tonight against "undefeated" Big Sandy. Big Sandy was 15-0. Final was 51-31 with the Jr. Lady Pioneers winning. Megan Porter came out and hit three 3's in the first half, she finished with 18 in the game. Big Sandy could not handle the full court pressure tonight. Our girls looked very good tonight! Let me know if you head up there next Saturday. I know the Jr. Lady Pioneers and Pioneers will be playing at the Center at 4:45 I believe.

I figured you all would beat them pretty badly. I heard Medina won as well yesterday against Houston County in a pretty close game. I will be up there next weekend. I have it planned to come over and see the Jr. Lady Pioneers play at least half a game.

Some Results from February 2

Class A

Jr. Lady Pioneers - 51

Big Sandy - 31

Palmer - 31

Lobelville - 21

Class AA

Crab Orchard - 40

McEwen - 38

Carroll-Oakland - 34

Trinity Christian Academy - 28

Class AAA

Medina - 33

Houston County - 29

*Not entirely sure of final score for Medina/Houston County*

Jr. Lady Pioneers play against Medina tomorrow night in the Medina Invitational Tourn. that they are hosting. This will be the fourth time these 2 teams have played and this isn't even the championship of this Double Elimination Medina tournament. So there'd be a possibility of us playing them tomorrow and then again in the championship. I'll be back up there next Saturday as well. It looks as if our girls will play Palmer, do you know anything on them? We didn't get to stay and watch them as we had a 3 hour drive back home.

TNT State Tournament - First RoundClass AJr. Pioneers (Yorkville/Spring Hill) v. Big Sandy - 2/2Palmer v. Lobelville - 2/2Hilham v. McFadden - 2/8Lakeview v. Coker Creek - 2/9Allons v. Winner of Lobelville/Palmer - 2/9Class AACarroll-Oakland v. Trinity Christian Academy - 2/2McEwen v. Crab Orchard - 2/2Linden v. St. Joseph - 2/9Pickett County v. Sacred Heart - 2/14Class AAALivingston v. Fort Loudoun - 2/2Medina v. Houston County - 2/2Jasper v. Waverly - 2/8Waynesboro v. FBC Champions - 2/9Class AAAARichview v. Springfield - 2/1Hunter v. Winner of Richview/Springfield - 2/2Macon County v. Fairview - 2/2David Lipscomb v. Sunset - 2/2Ocoee v. Winner of David Lipscomb/Sunset - 2/8Rhea County Central v. Stewart County - 2/8Decatur County v. Winner of Rhea County Central/Stewart County - 2/9

How did Ft. Loudon girls do against Livingston?

You have The Jr. Lady Pioneers (Yorkville, Spring Hill...2 seaparate schools but combine in basketball and football) whom are in the TNT tournaments after defeating undefeated Big Sandy 51-31 and currently sit at 16-2 with their only 2 losses to Medina, then you have Medina Lady Hornets who stands at 16-2 or 17-2 (I know they only have two losses) and those 2 losses were to the Jr. Lady Pioneers with one of them being in the District Championships, then you have Rutherford Lady Pirates who have won 2 or 3 previous TNT Championships, then you have the Dyer Lady Eagles.

If you get a chance to watch the Jr. Lady Pioneers play at TNT, watch 'em! We play at 2:40 at The Center. They are very good and probably have the most athletic PG in this tournament in Megan Porter (#2). Our girls shoot the 3 ball extremely well and have some solid post play. We have 11 8th graders that play and are very deep considering there is only 34 students in both of the schools 8th grade classes combined. Scoring 51 points with our starters playing 3 full quarters and maybe a minute in the 4th quarter just shows how many shots our girls can hit. You might notice the girls head coach if you are familiar with high school ball. Paige McMillan whom is married to Kevin McMillan whom is the former Westview coach and former MTSU asst. coach.

Medina and the Jr. Pioneers are about as dead even as it gets basketball wise. I plan on getting to Springfield pretty early Saturday to get to watch Allons boys play and then I plan on staying after our boys game and watch Medina/Livingston play.

You have The Jr. Lady Pioneers (Yorkville, Spring Hill...2 seaparate schools but combine in basketball and football) whom are in the TNT tournaments after defeating undefeated Big Sandy 51-31 and currently sit at 16-2 with their only 2 losses to Medina, then you have Medina Lady Hornets who stands at 16-2 or 17-2 (I know they only have two losses) and those 2 losses were to the Jr. Lady Pioneers with one of them being in the District Championships, then you have Rutherford Lady Pirates who have won 2 or 3 previous TNT Championships, then you have the Dyer Lady Eagles.

If you get a chance to watch the Jr. Lady Pioneers play at TNT, watch 'em! We play at 2:40 at The Center. They are very good and probably have the most athletic PG in this tournament in Megan Porter (#2). Our girls shoot the 3 ball extremely well and have some solid post play. We have 11 8th graders that play and are very deep considering there is only 34 students in both of the schools 8th grade classes combined. Scoring 51 points with our starters playing 3 full quarters and maybe a minute in the 4th quarter just shows how many shots our girls can hit. You might notice the girls head coach if you are familiar with high school ball. Paige McMillan whom is married to Kevin McMillan whom is the former Westview coach and former MTSU asst. coach.

Medina and the Jr. Pioneers are about as dead even as it gets basketball wise. I plan on getting to Springfield pretty early Saturday to get to watch Allons boys play and then I plan on staying after our boys game and watch Medina/Livingston play.

Appreciate the info. I am trying to get my plans in order to go early as well. Might just see you there .