Big night for the Big 9

bucdaddio

Hot games on tap tonight....................

Sullivan South at Sullivan Central

Central's shooters can get hot, but will it be enough to fight off the Lady Rebel attack? Probably not.

Sullivan East at David Crockett

Anyone's game. Momentum may decide this one.

Daniel Boone at Science Hill

Big rivalry lately, hard to win at Science Hill, though. Should be a tough, physical matchup. A lot at stake in this one as far as conference standings. Edge to Science Hill.

Tennessee High at Dobyns-Bennett

TN High is almost a lock for 1st. D-B has a lot to lose, and a tough rest of schedule. TN High wins.

Hot games on tap tonight....................

Central's shooters can get hot, but will it be enough to fight off the Lady Rebel attack? Probably not.

The lady cougars have been playing really well lately. Congratulations on thier BIG win against South. Also Congratulations to #20 for 1000 pts. She's a player and also only a jr. Keep it up through the District girls.

pieces start to fa....hold up wait just a second south losses to central; tennessee high losses to a good db team and science hill wins vs a tough boone team

Tenn High 11-2

Dobyns-Bennett 9-3

Science Hill 9-3

Sullivan South 8-5

Daniel Boone 8-5

Sullivan Central 5-7

David Crockett 2-10

Sullivan East 2-11

Volunteer 1-11

Congrats to the Lady Toppers on a good win. A tough, hard-fought, back and forth game, just like I thought it would be.

Wish we could have pulled it out, but foul trouble and missed layups hurt us tonight.

You guys are always a tough matchup for us. Tell Jasmine I said good job.

Thanks I will tell her. The game was a battle, of course we knew it would be. Was a very good game and I thought both teams battled and played hard. Great job by both of these teams.

What a fun conference. A top five that can beat anyone on a given night and several meaningful games over the next 2 weeks. Girls BB at its best. Pulling for Buc and his Boone Ladies

Thanks, we are gonna need all the help we can get. Tied for 4th with South, but we beat them twice, and I think that's the first tiebreaker. Doesn't matter. In out tournament, the only difference between 4th and 5th is that 4th place wears home jerseys. Tough, tough way to get to the regionals. Hoping for some divine intervention, but apparently no one is going to help out with D-B, they're winning out.

Well, the game was not even close. SHHS did not even show up. How can a team that scored over 40 in the past two games only put up 16 in the first half. I left at half time because i was so mad. The fields girl may be a big loss for the toppers. They looked like they have had a short bench but now it looks even smaller. Wonder if they will pull some of the JV kids up? Who wins the tie breaker is Boone South and SHHS all end up with 5 losses?