Lets get the party started Baylor vs Father Ryan

sexynasinglet

But if the score is close to what I have predicted, I expect at the Traditional State, Royal treatment.

Would a burger, hush puppies and cold beer at Nikki's or all the fried chicken you can eat at Bea's with sweet tea qualify as "Royal Treatment"? I'm kind of old school, and Leonard's, Abe's and Pack's are no longer around. Take your pick.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on recent comments concerning the lineups...some changes in scoring.....very conservative look as both teams are very good at not giving up bonus points.

Maurizi 103 Watson dec - 0-3

Simpson 112 Manley maj - 0-7

Griffith 119 Doster dec - 0-10

Brewer 125 Whitaker fall - 0-16

Bateman 130 Cole Hayes dec - 0-19

Austell 135 Stavrum fall - 6-19

Marchetti 140 Chanse Hayes dec - 9-19

Hussey 145 Shuford fall - 9-25

Miller 152 Popp dec - 12-25

Wesley 160 Idlette dec - 15-25

Goodrum 171 Shufford dec - 18-25

Mix 189 Mackey or Green dec - 21-25

Clanton 215 Scott dec - 24-25

Hermann 285 Watson fall 30 - 25

Final 30-25

As has been said before numerous times, trading light for heavy. This will hinge on the middles between 135-160.

Both teams will be looking for bonus points anywhere they can find them. So even if you take the (2) falls away from both sides it evens out.

Actually I do think the score will be close to the above mentioned, but even I couldn't give you 38.5 But if the score is close to what I have predicted, I expect at the Traditional State, Royal treatment.

King bcb iii

BaylorCat Brown:

Looks like your red mist has seeped into the pages of the Nashville City Paper. This quote, from today's edition, about Ryan's thumping of MBA:

But it ( the 42-17 win) left coach Pat Simpson unimpressed.

???If we??™re going to have any chance at knocking off Baylor (in state), we??™re going to have to wrestle far better than that. I don??™t think we wrestled well at all,??™??™ he said.

Please ask the Red Raider horde, for whom you have elected yourself spokesperson, to spare the women and children and don't kill the horses when they come up to ravage NashVegas this weekend. At this rate, only St. Jude may be looking for Ryan to win.

Father Ryan does have the home field advantage...... Might see a new team at the top of the power rankings next week

i agree! also i think that the 119 lb match is ganna turn out a little different than predicted. baylor mite win in that particular match, but i dont think it will be by a pin. the fr 119 faught francis really well. they ended the first period with brewer leading. so i think that brewer is ganna give whitaker a hard time. GO IRISH!!!!

i agree! also i think that the 119 lb match is ganna turn out a little different than predicted. baylor mite win in that particular match, but i dont think it will be by a pin. the fr 119 faught francis really well. they ended the first period with brewer leading. so i think that brewer is ganna give whitaker a hard time. GO IRISH!!!!

Is Brewer gonna wrestle up at 125?

Is Brewer gonna wrestle up at 125?

Brewer wrestled 125 against MBA. Chaz Griffith, who had been wrestling 125 while Brewer was injured, moved back down to 119 against MBA. I think stillstatebound just had his weights mixed up and meant to say 125. That is the weight class that Barbwire, BCB and some others have been predicting that Whitaker of Baylor will win by pin.

Brewer wrestled 125 against MBA. Chaz Griffith, who had been wrestling 125 while Brewer was injured, moved back down to 119 against MBA. I think stillstatebound just had his weights mixed up and meant to say 125. That is the weight class that Barbwire, BCB and some others have been predicting that Whitaker of Baylor will win by pin.

you mean bigbigguy had a mistake in his line up.......What are these teams line ups gonna look like?

wow was my prediction on the score close or what /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No where near close. You said they would win by more than 12 points. They dd not win by more than 12 points. Looks to me as though your prediction was just wrong. 100% wrong.

No where near close. You said they would win by more than 12 points. They dd not win by more than 12 points. Looks to me as though your prediction was just wrong. 100% wrong.

chatt city why u so hard on me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

what was the final score?