mjuhb Pre-Season Rankings 2008

mjuhb

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. They actually increased the number of regular season games from 15 to 16.

What they DID do was limit the number of scrimmages from unlimited down to just 4. Needless to say, it is a very frustrating situation in pre-season.

What about a "jamboree" type event? Does that count as a scrimmage or can you have four scrimmages and participate in a jamboree?

What about a "jamboree" type event? Does that count as a scrimmage or can you have four scrimmages and participate in a jamboree?

Actually, I don't think a jamboree (with 20 minute games) counts towards the 4. I just personally don't like those jamborees. I don't get much out of them, and would rather just have a hard practice. Just my opinion. They may be great for some teams.

North side is not going to be bad at all this year....Brian Castro didn't transfer in but we have one of the best goal keepers in the state. We did lose some starters but have younger players who work hard at practice and are 100% willing to step in. Once again we will have a great offense, solid mid and most importantly...We will cream USJ. Carter Atkins is back for tthe season already but I dont see him making them a much better team than they already are. You can doubt us all you want...and we will never fail to prove ya ll wrong.

Riverdale, no where to be found in the top 40, dominated number 12 ranked Shelbyville in a scrimmage on Thursday. Once again no respect given by mjuhb to the Warriors. They will turn a lot of heads this season after a disappointing one last year. I hope that is why they are not ranked- because of last season. Let it be known, last year is over.