The Official A/AA Thread

teece31

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following is from Vanderbilt's Track website:

"All Nashville and surrounding area high school athletes are eligible to compete (must be eligible to compete for their high school under TSSAA rules)."

"Coaches must make entries by 3pm Wednesday, April 9th. Final Invitations will be posted at www.vucommodores.com/greateight on Saturday, April 12."

word on the street is that a new event is being added to the tssaa state championship... aquajogging.

I know it is rude to talk yourself up but i feel pretty confident about this. I, hands down, will take the aquajogging crown. no arguments

I lol'd really really hard. Though I shouldn't have. Cause that really really stinks. Get better soon eh?

word on the street is that a new event is being added to the tssaa state championship... aquajogging.

I know it is rude to talk yourself up but i feel pretty confident about this. I, hands down, will take the aquajogging crown. no arguments

There's no way that actually happens, Musick. I stress fractured my foot just so that I would have an opportunity to train enough in the pool. My coach wouldn't freakin' let me focus on the aquajogging.