The Official A/AA Thread

teece31

How you doin HOward Hater, I mean Coniglio. And for your information Im talkn about How Tyner pulled the ole paper work on Brandon Banks. He rund the 100 for Howard and is UNDEFEATED so why wouldnt anyone care? or is it just you. See you on the football and bball thread

he hasn't run vs. zach rogers yet.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i have no idea what that was about. but i would like to express my disgust in the completely stacked field that is the middle section distance events. 10:07 didnt even get you to state this year and 10:20 barely got you on the podium. i wish i lived in memphis

and ya rogers is gonna kill that kid sorry

Those words can never be spoken with a straight face

rogers is gonna do the dirty on every poor soul at that meet.. i honestly dont think anyone from any division could rival him

and the 3200 was nasty and those who qualified for state were lucky to make it out of section with that field.. that could of been the state meet if you add Cole and Coniglio

How do you make mental errors in a ONE HUNDRED??

Anyway....

Gentlemen,

It's been a fun ride. I've loved getting to know each of you over the past year-plus, and I love the fraternity of a/aa distance runners which we have created. It's really great to know that at almost any time I can pick up my phone and call or text any of you for various things, and all of you give me the time of day.

I look forward to seeing the results from State--I'm going to be on my senior class trip in Florida, unfortunately(I'd rather be at State!)--so make me proud, boys.

I'm pretty much done on CoachT. I'm done with high school athletics and there's no reason for me to continue to post on a High School message board as a collegiate athlete.

Signing off,

Will Musto/werner

April 8, 2008

Mark ran a 10:38.00 in the 3200m at A-AA West Sectional (Jackson Sub-Sect), placing first.

Mark ran a PR of 4:39.00 in the 1600m at A-AA West Sectional (Jackson Sub-Sect), placing first.

Apr 05, 2008

Mark ran a PR of 10:08.00 in the 3200m at George Hancock Memorial Invitational, placing first.

Mark ran a PR of 2:09.08 in the 800m at George Hancock Memorial Invitational, placing first.

Mark ran a 4:53.06 in the 1600m at George Hancock Memorial Invitational, placing first.

-thats all tnrunner has got on him for this year

ok i have no idea what that was about. but i would like to express my disgust in the completely stacked field that is the middle section distance events. 10:07 didnt even get you to state this year and 10:20 barely got you on the podium. i wish i lived in memphis

and ya rogers is gonna kill that kid sorry

wow doesn't 10:07 get you fourth at state last year?

that is stacked as ever

who qualified from the middle?