The Official A/AA Thread

teece31

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I don't think Mahaney would beat Johnson in the 800 if they were both fresh anyways.

i doubt Johnson will be able to beat Mahaney in the mile. Mahaney has just been to strong at that distance and above

the 800 will definitely be a tough task for Mahaney and Johnson is very good at it i see it going either way for the 800

Matt King will pull the most epic upset in history... hes taking the 3200 and the mile not to mention David Smith taking the 800 just watch its gonna happen(probably not but that would be awesome) but i really do think there will be an upset somewhere in there

Matt King will pull the most epic upset in history... hes taking the 3200 and the mile not to mention David Smith taking the 800 just watch its gonna happen(probably not but that would be awesome) but i really do think there will be an upset somewhere in there

Mahaney is just too dominant and Mahaney and Johnson are too dominant in the 1600 and the 800. There will be no upsets in A/AA distance

I pick Mahaney for the triple crown, for several reasons no one is considering. 1. like said 3200 is in the morning, which to me would more stretch me out than wear me doqwn with that signifigant break. 2. the thing no one is considering with Mahaney, that boy can't stand to loose! No he may not be as fresh as johnson in the 1600 and def. not the 800 but i belive he has the heart and mind set to win it. 1600 is a given i give it to Mahaney theres no way hes gonna loose anything mile and up it just isnt in his nature, now the 800 is gonna be tough and i think it will come down to who ever wants it more Mahaney or johnson and Mahaney allways seeems to pull out just enough to win, im just glad im not raceing him this time lol.