teece31

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3200: Mahaney

1600: Johnson

800: Dum Dum DUM!!!!!...Pickerel

No one. And I mean no one wants to win more than Pickerel. If he has the right mindset and it comes down to the last 100, give me Pickerel.

Haha you can say that about any of the top 3 in the open 800. I know Mahaney and Johnson want it just as bad and it's going to come down to ability. It's going to be a great race.

ya good job by mahaney to finish through the line. and i was completely wrong about the 1600, i never saw that coming especially so easily.

about the 4x8, i really cant even get mad at getting 2nd. We ran a pr too its just that SC was better and had a spectacular race.

Its sad that my team, with 10 qualifiers, lost to Orlandus Harris.

what about cak finishing 3rd in that 4 by 8 anybody have them beating any team from the middle section? NOPE! 2 sophomores and 2 freshman. I'd watch out for us next year and then the next. Just chucking that out there. oh a 7 second pr is kind of fishy seeing as how you were running with nobody.

lol FISHY? all we did is each run on our individual pr two of us breaking it by half a second and one breaking it by a second and then i didnt even hit my pr i was a second off. lol but ok its state bro, everybody runs their best times at state, or that is the goal. at region one of our runners ran 3 seconds of his pr another went 2 seconds of his pr, another 1.4 seconds off, and the other pr'ed but then beat that pr by 2 secods at state, its state anything can happen but calling someones time fishy is absolutely ridiculouse