The Official A/AA Thread

teece31

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll see

Rogers is very fast, so is byram. my perspective is on it is that track is over, so lets see about stopping him in the upcoming football season. DL takes another championship in the school year, so lets look forward to another year and some more state titles. thanks to all the kids who worked so hard at DLHS this year, we're proud of you. to those that have next year to look forward to, may you have a portion of the success as the previous year. good luck DLHS!!!

wow ive been missing out. I didnt really expect anything less from the tennessean its a crappy paper. CAK did run a good race....but you got 3rd which is not even the first loser. I dont think i will be on coacht much next year seeing as FRA track and field is going to be god awful. we will become the cpa of high school running.

yeah ill say it again it seemed FISHY. read it again. sound it out if you have to.

you were running with nobody

1. yeah!

2 yeah!

ok call it fishy. And when we wipe you up next year like we did this year call that fishy too, the thing is.... the part you forgot is that no one cares. Your just makeing yourself look like a sore looser, and an idiot, so do us all a favor learn some humility acknowledge the victor for this year shake hands, start training for next year so maybe you can give us a run for our money along with the other great teams out there. thanks bro.

what were FRA leg splits in that 4x8

and what year is pickerel

1st leg- 2:05

2nd leg- 2:08

3rd leg- 2:05

Anchor- 2:00

It was something like that

If you take FRA's 4x800 from last year and Station Camp's 4x800 this year

Who wins that race?

Ya im a senior if only my running career began earlier I would actually be able to compete and perhaps beat Johnson or Mahaney once in my life (I am a failure)

1st leg- 2:05

2nd leg- 2:08

3rd leg- 2:05

Anchor- 2:00

It was something like that

If you take FRA's 4x800 from last year and Station Camp's 4x800 this year

Who wins that race?

Ya im a senior if only my running career began earlier I would actually be able to compete and perhaps beat Johnson or Mahaney once in my life (I am a failure)

well if you go by pr sc would win but if you put your 2:00 into fra's relay then it would be relly close by time, it would also depend on if fra was close after leg two so you can put your killer anchor in position although sc's anchor goes 2:oo... i would say a very very close race

Coniglio, was that you who finally broke in the mile?

i had to head to the chicken pin (practice field) right after i saw that. That race was going to be boring as balls if someone didnt break. The first 200 was like a 42. Thats like 6:20 pace.

if it was you, thanks for making it interesting.