The Official A/AA Thread

teece31

lipscomb is out varble, some one will have to step up to fill those shoes, look for some one like houston proctor, johnson barrick, or hunter adams to go sub 2:10. MLK, i think, doesn't have to reload, so expect them to step up frrom last year's 4th place finish. and if nick winn can really hold 1:57 pace, look for the race to have a blazing finish: winn vs. johnson, pt. 2.

are we not forgetting about somone? i guess its a surprise

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lipscomb is out varble, some one will have to step up to fill those shoes, look for some one like houston proctor, johnson barrick, or hunter adams to go sub 2:10. MLK, i think, doesn't have to reload, so expect them to step up frrom last year's 4th place finish. and if nick winn can really hold 1:57 pace, look for the race to have a blazing finish: winn vs. johnson, pt. 2.

What about Johnson turning around and running the 1600?

And we haven't mentioned Pickerel of FRA. First season of xc and he runs to like 6? 8?th at state.

is musick a factor in track or is his talent limited to XC.. im sure he can do work in the 3200.. any feelings?

Musick is very injured at the moment.

...or so I heard on the rumor mill.

So right now, of A/AA runners, we have:

Will Musto bailed.

Musick injured.

Mahaney rolling after FLS.

R. Johnson upset after State XC.

Coniglio being Coniglio (he'll probably get injured or sick at some point).

Nick Winn running fast as heck.

Where the heck is Wathen? Is he going to come flying home on that back stretch breathing the Fear of God down the necks of his opponents on May 24 for a come-from-behind Gold?

musik is definatley gonna be a factor. i would say the 3200 suits him fairly well. its going to be a fight in the 3200 this year as the middle returns 3 qualifiers (mahaney,johnson and davis) . then u have wathen, snyder, musik, mcmeen who will all be in the mix.

field events:

cpa has a great discus thrower coming back dont they (parris) along with some pole vaulters.