The Official A/AA Thread

teece31

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION ALL A/AA RUNNERS

come support your fellow a/aa team, MLK

there will be a fundraiser for the MLK cross country team at mlk on may 9 at 3:30-5:30. this fundraiser will be in the form of a face-melting rock show starring none other than the coach of the team, stephen dorris, professor of Rocktology. the show will be featuring several members of the team including nick winn playing guitar hero and stephen wathen on lead cowbell.

aside from aiding mlk, all in attendance will receive a credit in rocktology, a latest requirement for most schools in the country

no he didnt run in the city meet but he ran the 800 at a home meet and ran a 2:00.03. For his first race back from mono thats nasty. watch out for the fat kid

Dang.

IBsub1:50. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have a good idea (which I hope it is, indeed, good). Since we have a lot of Middle Section A/AA-ers, we can have a contest to see who can pick the top 3 in each event. Each correct guess for each place gets either 3, 2, or 1 point(s) for first, second, or third, respectively, and the person with the highest amount of points wins. If that makes any sense.

Also, anyone can participate.

It's probably terrible, but I'm on an energy drink high and it seemed good to me...

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />