Advertising Camps & Clinics

CoachT

If you have a team or individual camp to promote and all of the money raised goes to support a high school team then you are more than welcome (in fact, you are encouraged) to post that information here.

If you are promoting a camp or clinic where you are charging an individual for attending then you need to email [email protected] for prior permission. What it will come down to is that if you are charging one player $75 to attend a two-hour hitting camp or $100 per hour for a private lesson, for example, then you will be asked to pay that same amount in order to promote that camp/clinic here.

If you attract 100 players to your camp/clinic @$75 per person (total of $7,500) then a $75 fee seems to be quite a bargain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

i would like to hear about any high schools raising money maybe i can help out??

Keep our Team in mind Please, if we make it to the State again I'm sure we could use the help. We finished 3rd last year, Looks are deceiving sometimes, but Looks promising! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Go Unicoi Lady Devils!

• 1 month later...

Keep our Team in mind Please, if we make it to the State again I'm sure we could use the help. We finished 3rd last year, Looks are deceiving sometimes, but Looks promising! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Go Unicoi Lady Devils!

Ready for the help if still willing to help. Get a tax break receipt. Thanks for the thoughtfulness. Lady Devils. Unicoi County.