Area 1 East Large School Girls

katie5

Anyone out there have info on the top 3 girls teams out of Areas 1 and 3, Large school, East TN?

Area 1 Large would be last years Eastern Sectional Champions the Colonial Heights Lady Chargers followed by Unicoi County, and then Vance last years runner-up. Unicoi is big and tall. Vance is skillful. Colonial Heights is fast and can run. Three very closely matched NET middle schools.

Area 1 Large would be last years Eastern Sectional Champions the Colonial Heights Lady Chargers followed by Unicoi County, and then Vance last years runner-up. Unicoi is big and tall. Vance is skillful. Colonial Heights is fast and can run. Three very closely matched NET middle schools.

Thanks for the info. Have they already played those games? I thought the championship was Thursday night and the consolation on Wednesday. I thought Blountville would play Unicoi County for 3rd.

All 3 of these teams are pretty good. Unicoi is Big and very fundamentally sound at the half court game. Vance and Colonial Heights are both a little quicker and like to push the ball.

Thanks for the info. Have they already played those games? I thought the championship was Thursday night and the consolation on Wednesday. I thought Blountville would play Unicoi County for 3rd.

Blountville does play Unicoi for third. Unicoi should win, but it is not out of the question that Blountville could upset them. Blountville is playing pretty good and Unicoi has already been upset by Colonial Heights. Either team is good and would represent Area 1 well.