Grace at Temple Friday

ABBRH

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while both teams have gotten better, i think grace is the team that is most improved out of the two. Temple had a lead on CSAS the other night and let that go. that was also a moral defeat for them. Temple can't let sexton do all of the scoring and then have their other plays be "on" one night and "off" the next. too inconsistent. Grace has been playing much better as a whole. They are getting great momentum for another trip to MTSU.

Grace by 10

PS- Is the game at the high school gym or are they moving it to McGilvary (sp?)

while both teams have gotten better, i think grace is the team that is most improved out of the two. Temple had a lead on CSAS the other night and let that go. that was also a moral defeat for them. Temple can't let sexton do all of the scoring and then have their other plays be "on" one night and "off" the next. too inconsistent. Grace has been playing much better as a whole. They are getting great momentum for another trip to MTSU.

Grace by 10

There is no need to move it to the college gym because Temple no longer has many fans.

Grace by 10

It will be in the high school gym. The only time that I know of that these 2 teams played a regular season game in the college gym was 2 years ago when both schools had a lot more fans. Grace seems to have lost some fans after graduating the class with Eldridge, Dilts, Smith, etc. Temple obviously lost a lot after graduating Newsom and Skogen.

Grace's big men have been giving everyone problems....hopefully Marcum will make the necessary adjustments to keep the game from being a half court game...the only hope we have is if we push push push push....and we need to shoot the 3 ball well..

At there size just standing there would be trouble but as far as playing how have they given anyone trouble??? You better watch out for Herman and Sexton gonna be show /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Grace's big men have been giving everyone problems....hopefully Marcum will make the necessary adjustments to keep the game from being a half court game...the only hope we have is if we push push push push....and we need to shoot the 3 ball well..

And Temple's got to keep the twin towers off the offensive boards. They must have combined for 10 put-backs in the last game.

At there size just standing there would be trouble but as far as playing how have they given anyone trouble??? You better watch out for Herman and Sexton gonna be show /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I was basically just saying that recently they (the two big men) have been playing well...better than they have all year.... Mcmasters played great against CSAS and Shanausey had like 29 and 10+ in recent victory over OHS (I think)...but yes just standing there is a problem...but recently it seems they have been doing more than just standing there....which causes problems for other teams....ie losing....

Sexton and Herman are both very good players but they will not determine who wins...they kinda cancel eachother out as far as production.... Temple's posts vs. the twin towers...and Kemp's shooting could determine the final outcome....