Tuesday Quarterfinals 2-12-08

Boys

5:30pm

Sevierville/Science Hill winner vs. North

6:45pm

Colonial Heights/New Center winner vs. Robertsville

Friday Semifinals 2-15-08

Saturday Finals 2-16-08

Coach B., eventually I'm going to need some things (info) from you. Your team camp information for one. Don't forget to send that to the girls coach at Oneida, they said they were wanting to take that drive again this year. Plus they say you were a gracious host. (good job) I see your still in the tournament, but if you had to take a favorite right now....who would it be? Since our girls were new to this classification (large) we are not very familiar with the teams. Is this tournament as far as the large class goes or can you advance past this. I keep hearing about teams in a tournament at John Sevier? What are they working towards?

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Confused Kazam! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The tournament at John Sevier was the Area 1 Tournament,....just like your Area 2 Tournament at Anderson County High. There are four Areas (districts) that combine to form the East Tennessee Sectional. As you know I guess, the top three team advance from Area play, meaning 12 teams from about 22 counties advance to Sevier County either Sevierville Middle for Large Schools, or Pigeon Forge Small school.

Next year Large schools will have finals at Pigeon Forge, and and small will return to Sevierville.

They will rotate each year. Hope this helps.

Coach B., eventually I'm going to need some things (info) from you. Your team camp information for one. Don't forget to send that to the girls coach at Oneida, they said they were wanting to take that drive again this year. Plus they say you were a gracious host. (good job) I see your still in the tournament, but if you had to take a favorite right now....who would it be? Since our girls were new to this classification (large) we are not very familiar with the teams. Is this tournament as far as the large class goes or can you advance past this. I keep hearing about teams in a tournament at John Sevier? What are they working towards?

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Confused Kazam! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hey Kazaam37,

I am sorry it took me so long to respond. I am have been a little busy. Just let me know and

I will send you info on my team camp. We would love to have you. As far as a favorite, I would

have to go with any of the Area 1 teams based on recent history. They are always well coached

and talented. Vic is correct. This is their "state tournament". Thanks for the kind words.

Steve Branton