the next level

irishFO24

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are yall any good? ill be there next year

We're getting there. We're new just like TWC, & Sewanee, though club, all new teams get whooped pretty bad lol. You'll fit in perfect - most of my guys come from Father Ryan. Also Franklin, Brentwood. We're stealing UTK recruits from Centennial next year, so I'm psyched about that. Pretty soon Mocs Lax will be the place to be....

We're getting there. We're new just like TWC, & Sewanee, though club, all new teams get whooped pretty bad lol. You'll fit in perfect - most of my guys come from Father Ryan. Also Franklin, Brentwood. We're stealing UTK recruits from Centennial next year, so I'm psyched about that. Pretty soon Mocs Lax will be the place to be....

how does centennial have UTK recruits..not to be mean but their horribleand do you know any of the names of the guys from ryan besides taber dugger

How are you stealing centennial recruits, are they already at utk or are they still seniors...that doesnt make any sense

*UTK's recuits, that are from Centennial

Most of utk's past roster is made of Centennial alum, or at least the 0s (officers). Good guys too, we're working on a few projects with them that hopefully will turn out good... I also want to see utk & vandy kick ###### this year in the league

irishFO shoot me an email @ mocslacrosse@hotmail.com & i'll tell you

AW

*UTK's recuits, that are from Centennial

Most of utk's past roster is made of Centennial alum, or at least the 0s (officers). Good guys too, we're working on a few projects with them that hopefully will turn out good... I also want to see utk & vandy kick ###### this year in the league

irishFO shoot me an email @ mocslacrosse@hotmail.com & i'll tell you

AW

hey andrew, do you know what kind of pull, as far as admissions goes, college clubs teams get at the bigger schools, if any?