E. O. Coffman wins middle small school state sectional

vol4u

This team finished what they started way back in November going 25-0. These girls had high expectations from the begining and with those high expections comes alot of pressure. I think this team is one of the best teams in the state. In my opinion they have the best all around point guard in Emily Williams and one of the best post players in Abby Clayton in the state. They also have a very good post player in Jessa Hunt who is really coming on and 2 very good defensive players in Hayley Farrington and Tori Bryant who score and rebound just when you need it. They also have a very good coach in Anthony Flatt who informed the girls after the game that this was his last game. You would think going 25-0 the season would be all roses but that isn't always the case. This team had a bulls eye on them all year with every team they played trying to knock them off. This team also had alot of adversity with illness, injuries and also one of their starters transfering mid season. So congratulations girls you did it, it was a great run, fun to watch and I appreciate all your hard work also thanks coach Flatt for all that you have done sometimes the road has been rocky but you made it. To coach Scott at Lawrence Co High your getting some great young ladys and great ball players.

This team finished what they started way back in November going 25-0. These girls had high expectations from the begining and with those high expections comes alot of pressure. I think this team is one of the best teams in the state. In my opinion they have the best all around point guard in Emily Williams and one of the best post players in Abby Clayton in the state. They also have a very good post player in Jessa Hunt who is really coming on and 2 very good defensive players in Hayley Farrington and Tori Bryant who score and rebound just when you need it. They also have a very good coach in Anthony Flatt who informed the girls after the game that this was his last game. You would think going 25-0 the season would be all roses but that isn't always the case. This team had a bulls eye on them all year with every team they played trying to knock them off. This team also had alot of adversity with illness, injuries and also one of their starters transfering mid season. So congratulations girls you did it, it was a great run, fun to watch and I appreciate all your hard work also thanks coach Flatt for all that you have done sometimes the road has been rocky but you made it. To coach Scott at Lawrence Co High your getting some great young ladys and great ball players.

Congratulations Coffman and Coach Flatt on a great season!!!!!