Premier League Poll

Barclays English Premier League  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Barclays English Premier League

Not strictly an American view since I was born and raised within 5 miles of Old Trafford and now live here in Tennesee, the team that is playing the best soccer is Arsenal in my opinion. My brother in law is a big Manchester City fan so I did not exactly relish my Sunday chat with him and my sister this weekend after the loss.

Rooney has been a bit of a disappointment for me this year. As for Chelsea, though Mourhino was not a personal favorite of mine, he certainly knows how to coach and I don't think they can make up the lost ground.

Well Mourhino got fired, but Avram Grahm is a GREAT replacement. Since he took over he has only lost once.

But I think Manchester United will come back and maybe even take the Treble. The way C Ronaldo is playing right now the quadruple is possible.

Arsenal have an AMAZING young squad, but right now they are relying too much on there younger players like Flamini, Bentdner, Fabregas. I know Adebeyor is going CRAZY right now but I dont think its enough to stop Nani, Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Giggs, Scholes, Tevez, Carrick, and so on. Man U's bench players would start on any other premier league team. There depth will lead them to premier league glory.

P.s. Im not a Man U supporter so thats an un bias opinion

Go Arsenal. Long time no talk Online. How are things?

Things are going great although I am extremely busy and have not had a lot of time to spend on CoachT. We started Soccer Practice yesterday so life just became a little busier but nevertheless thoroughly enjoyable.

I have never liked Arsenal for obvious reasons, but I do admire them and I think their youth is not that big a problem. I hope I am wrong, but I think they will win the Premier Champioship this year.

The team that shocks me the most this year is Newcastle. A lot of talent but they seem to lack confidence. I don't expect the change of manager from Sam Allardyce to Kevin Keegan will make much difference. It would be nice to see Owen leave Newcastle and play for one of the top four clubs again. He never worked out at Real Madrid but I still think he can make a contribution to the EPL.

Good day for me as a Man Utd fan when they absolutely demolished Arsenal 4-0 in the FA Cup. The score could easily have been 7-0. Gallas and Fabregas absolutely stank the place up and Rooney really came to life and they simply could not mark him. Lehman actually had a good game and not one of the goals was his fault.

I managed to watch it live via a Slingbox at my brother in law's house which streams their TV over the internet.

• 8 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Been a Man U fan since I first watched them in 1965 when I lived in England.  Was lucky enough to have been at Wembly(sp ?) and got to see England win the World Cup in 1966 against West Germany.  Team had both Bobby Charlton and Knobby Stiles from Man U on the national team.

OnlineLC, how do you like Mourhino now?  I figure he has one more year in him and then hopefully it will be Giggs turn.