Stolen cell phone, American Eagle fur lined hood, wallet

Olerestler

We hoped that the kid that took the jacket with the cell phone and wallet in it, would realize the wrong and turn it in, but no luck. When we called the cell phone company, they said that it was being used a great deal. Thus we now know it was not a mistake. Please check with your kids and ask around? Thanks for your help.

We hoped that the kid that took the jacket with the cell phone and wallet in it, would realize the wrong and turn it in, but no luck. When we called the cell phone company, they said that it was being used a great deal. Thus we now know it was not a mistake. Please check with your kids and ask around? Thanks for your help.

get the phone records tonight for the #'s they called call the #'s in the morning and ask who called you might get lucky and find out who the little jackass is. at that point he could be banned from UTC arena and with a good coach maybe banned from their wrestling team.

thanks for the advice, that is exactly what we did. And, the little ###### did make some calls, so it should be easily tracked down. However, interesting enough, Verizon will not allow any phone records released that have not been billed due to FCC regulations. So, we have to file a subpoena to get them. Note, the police were very helpful at the tournament.

If by chance a fellow wrestler or coach notices a kid with a new cell phone (nice,brand new Samsung), xs American Eagle fur hoodie with our sons name written on it, or a nice American eagle wallet that contains my sons driving permit, school lunch pass, school ID. Please respond and I will glady pay a reward.

if you want to remain anonymous, please email me at: yahmjs700@yahoo.com

And, if your the little ###### that stole it, if you contact me at this point I will not press charges. If you wait, the items are valued above $500 and that is a felony which I will pursue aggresively...