District 7-AAA

arsenal1012

Why do people feel the districts need to be re-done? I would hate to see 7-aaa be split up, as it is always fun and competitive in almost every sport, especially boys soccer.

I think the districts are just fine how they are. And don't say its too much traveling. In soccer a team from mboro only has to make two 'long' away trips a year.

While geographically it would make more sense to re-district, I would hate to see the competitive rivalries that have developed in 7-AAA disappear, like cookeville and blackman. The games between these two teams over the past several years have been some of the most intense i've ever been a part of. I'd hate to see these teams, among others, not play each other. That's one of the best parts of high school soccer...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I do love 7AAA and enjoy the games alot, I to think they sould redisrict the teams. The rivalries in Rutherford Co are really great and plus most of the teams play each other anyway. For example Blackman and Smyrna play each other every year anyway.

I just think a team like Lebanon should be in the Hendersonville district and Smryna should be in 7AAA. That just seems to make alot more sense. But ultimatly I do see that it works the way it is right now to. I guess i see both sides of the argument but I do think redistricting would be nice.

GO BLAZE!

Cookeville 1, Blackman 1

It was another good game between these teams. Blackman scored first, then a defensive miscue allowed cookeville a breakaway goal. Lots of new faces on both sides, but still a highly competitive game. Was fun to watch.

It was a competitive game. The syle of soccer was not pretty. I was very dissapointed in this game. I wish Blackman would have been at full strength.