Audio and Video Uploads

Guest iamoz

I know the "Add Audio/Video" link has been on the Inside Game pages for a while now, but now it works.

Anyone can attach audio and video files to games via the Inside Game pages. To get to a "Game page," click on the "G" icons located throughout the site. The multimedia section on the right side contains links to available clips and the link to upload new files.

So what can you upload? Game highlights, player highlights, player/team diaries, play-by-play audio archives... pretty much anything you can think of. All clips will be previewed before becoming visible on the site.

Supported video formats are AVI, MOV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, DIVX and WMV/ASF. The only supported audio format is Windows Media.

There is no limit to the length of uploaded files, however uploaded files must be less than 250MB in size. In some cases this will allow you to upload entire games, or you may still choose to upload games in two sections (first half, second half).

Because we support the 3GP format, you may be able to upload video from your cellphone camera onto the site. Just email the video to your email account and upload the file that the phone sends.

After the upload, video files are converted into the H.264 format and playable on the site with Flash Player 9. If you have trouble playing the videos, you may need to upgrade your Flash player and restart your computer. A link to the download page can be found below each video.

Here's the first video to be uploaded to the site, and it's a great one.

If you have any problems, comments, questions about it please post them here.

I have posted 2 videos so far of the Howard Hixson game. Only one is working right now. They both used to work. I have actually sent them twice more since then under my own account 1012biggestfan Is there an way to delete the one that is not working and acccept one of the two that I sent. A lot of people want to see it and they are saying my son has bad sportsmanship and i need this clip to be seen to prove his innocence Thankyou very much this is a real great feature. I am going to add some unbiased highkights of both teams later, thankyou

They are both playing fine for me. Let me know in more detail what's going on so I can look into it.

Thanks for using the feature. I was beginning to think no one was going to use it.

• 1 month later...

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team