Looking for Teams

macdaddy

Kenwood HS currently has 14 boys teams and 13 girls teams committed to the 5th Annual Early Bird Inv. We are looking for 2 more boys teams and 3 girls teams to finalize our teams. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

You will enter your team and athletes thru the following link-- www.coacho.com, select online meet entry, go to March 15th click on it, then follow the instruction for registering your school, getting a pin then entering your athletes. Please let me know ASAP if you are coming. It is 80.00 flat fee and we give medals to top 8 in every event as well as trophies to top 3 teams.

Coach Mac

As of right now here is who i have for girls: Kenwood, Northwest, Northeast, Rossview, Clarksville, Montgomery Central, Creek Wood, Beech, Merrol Hyde, Hendersonville, MLK, Franklin, Fort Campbell, Christian County, Nashville Christian and a partial Sycamore team, so i guess that is 16 girls

Boys teams: same as girls except no MLK boys and add Millington Central and Arlington's boys to this meet, so i guess that makes 16 boys teams.

Creek Wood has signed up and i believe they will be at this meet but i am not 100% sure!

Coach MAC