• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest iamoz

Scoreboard update

Guest iamoz

There is now a line at the top of the scoreboard that gives you a better idea of what day you're looking at and two new links... one to go back a day and one to go forward.

Enjoy!

Guest iamoz

I've also added the "inline update" which updates the scoreboard every 45-60 seconds without the page refreshing. That should help with some of these in-game scores. The old one used to do that to a certain extent.

Post here if you have any problems with it.

There is now a line at the top of the scoreboard that gives you a better idea of what day you're looking at and two new links... one to go back a day and one to go forward.

Enjoy!

I am new at this so please be patient. I am attempting to add games to our schedule, but keeps showing error. I have been able to add the roster to this site. Can you give me some help.

Gadget.

I am new at this so please be patient. I am attempting to add games to our schedule, but keeps showing error. I have been able to add the roster to this site. Can you give me some help.

Gadget.

Use 3-14-08 as the date format.

Score for the Briarcrest Lausaane game has an error. Should be Briarcrest 5-0 over laussane.

Fixed

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements