IMAC 2008

mwtfan

I don't think MTW would lie, and I don't know why JC keeps referring to junior pitcher, her name is Ashley Earl.

I know her name others may not, simply refering to her by class because of earlier post asking about JCHS's pitching from senior to freshman. I have referred to her by name before. For clarity senior: Mindy Helton, junior: Ashley Earl, sophmore Tori Hill, freshman: Whitney Leon. I think they have another freshman: Tabitha Walker, but haven't seen her throw in a game yet. I hope this is to your satisfaction dzbettin.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know her name others may not, simply refering to her by class because of earlier post asking about JCHS's pitching from senior to freshman. I have referred to her by name before. For clarity senior: Mindy Helton, junior: Ashley Earl, sophmore Tori Hill, freshman: Whitney Leon. I think they have another freshman: Tabitha Walker, but haven't seen her throw in a game yet. I hope this is to your satisfaction dzbettin.

I don't know about classes, but saw Leon pitch twice this preseason, including last night against Carter...and if she is just a freshman, whoa watch out.

JCHS scrimmages Carter today. Idle this weekend.

JCHS vs Carter: JCHS threw junior pitcher 5 innings and freshman pitcher 2 innings.

Helton (senior) and Hill(sophmore) pitchers unavailable JCHS wins 5-2. Both runs scored by Carter given up to errors while junior pitcher was on the mound. Hill and Leon only given up 3 runs so far. Hill 1 (unearned) vs. Farragut. Leon 2 vs JCMS middle school in scrimmage(1 unearned 1 earned). Jeff still hitting the ball and defense is sharp.

Come on guys How is the rest of the IMAC doing, surely JCHS isn't the only ones playing ball! How did Cherokee and Greeneville do in the Johnson city tournament??

Who is JC#1 fan?

I don't know about classes, but saw Leon pitch twice this preseason, including last night against Carter...and if she is just a freshman, whoa watch out.

Good to see you back I am King. wait a minute You are King, No I am King. Anyway Leon is a great addition for JCHS. With her as a freshman and Hill as a sophmore the pitching rotation looks good for the next few years. I heard there were several good pitchers coming up in the next few years for JCHS also.

Undercover agent for the FBI? Shamey! Shamey! batgirl anonimity is the name of the game on coacht. JC fan is a lover of the game that enjoys watching the athletes develop and learn the game.

To the bat pole!

Hey, Sorry did not mean to make anybody mad, i am new to this game. But from what i am reading, IMAC season looks to be pretty interesting.

Hey, Sorry did not mean to make anybody mad, i am new to this game. But from what i am reading, IMAC season looks to be pretty interesting.

Nobody mad batgirl, we enjoy poking fun at each other here on coacht. You are greatly welcomed to this forum as is everybody we even welcome their opinions. The IMAC is awesome and will surely be entertaining every week this season as will this forum. mtwfan is honest, Lance knows everything, dzbettin well informed but confused(I think), and JC fan tries to tell it like it is without hurting anyone's feelings(I am warm and sympathetic that way ha! ha!). So, welcome batgirl feel free to antagonize, interogate, and analize us all in good fun. This forum is about our beloved conferance and good old fashion fun. IMAC rules!!!! GO LADY PATS!!!!!!!!!!

The Sophomore pitcher you are referring to, where is she...I have not seen her pitch the two scrimmages I have been to, is she hurt? I am assuming that is the Hill girl from last year? sorry if I am wrong

Sophmore is Hill, She pitched against Farragut earlier in the pre=season. Went 6 innings against early season D2-AAA favorite Farragut. Gave up one run in bottom of sixth on hit batsman and two consecutive errors by third baseperson. I think 8 Ks no walks and 1 hit batter. Rumored to return this week, was throwing just as good as last year, if not better. Looks like her and Leon (freshman) will rotate simular to Cherokee's rotation last year, both look excellent this pre-season. Exspecially with defense that is behind them. Don't think JCHS will give up a lot of runs this year. Like last year they have to prove they can score.

Rumored to return from where? Taking a break right before the season starts?

From what I saw from JC early this year, they should be a threat to score runs with their speed. With the Nelson girl, and then the three outfielders, not sure of their names, one has red hair. If I remember correctly the right fielder was one of their top hitters last year. Dont recognize the centerfielder but she looked solid.

One girl I didn't see play was last year's starting first baseman. Not sure if she has dropped off or what but cant see her not being any better than what was on the corners for JC when I saw them this preseason.

Rumored to return from where? Taking a break right before the season starts?

From what I saw from JC early this year, they should be a threat to score runs with their speed. With the Nelson girl, and then the three outfielders, not sure of their names, one has red hair. If I remember correctly the right fielder was one of their top hitters last year. Dont recognize the centerfielder but she looked solid.

One girl I didn't see play was last year's starting first baseman. Not sure if she has dropped off or what but cant see her not being any better than what was on the corners for JC when I saw them this preseason.

King,

The red head is Rachel Tucker, she plays left....center is Haley Taylor, a freshman....right is Jessie Smith.

Heather West hasn't been starting, she missed some games or something. I agree, good player though.